Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

Psh

2013-10-21 17:17

This is a ridiculous petition based on ignorant racist views. There are several churches in the area which no one objects to and a mosque shouldn't bring trouble unless people against the mosque plan on causing any based on the small minded views above.

If you're objecting based on the location then it's true this is a busy road and the planning permission should have to cater to rectifying this.

Replies

mr knights templar

2013-10-24 23:49:19

#27: Psh -

there are churches in the area because were a crhistian nation   i was born and lived in stalybridge all my life and still do and dont know of more than a dozen muslims in the town so why do they need a mosque ? theirs 2 massive 1,s in ashton and dozens of smaller 1,s around tameside so theirs no need for this 1 , people like you are always quick to jump on the race card everytime some one objects against anything black muslim or anything else that the british people want, to keep our own identity , as the muslims av already said its their goal to make britain an islamic state and have the flag of islam flying high above downing street within 20 yrs ,putting a mosque in every town in britain is a great start ,i fear for this country of what its becoming and its biggots like you that av helped its demize ,my grandad who fought in the war with other young men that died to stop this country being invaded  wud av welcomed the germans with open arms if they could see what this country as become , mass imigration and mass migration of its own people, the sooner a political party with bigger enough balls gets in power and says enough is enough the better and you my freind if you dont like it you can go liv in a muslim country with the rest of them