Justice for Gaynor Fundira

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Gaynor Fundira.

2014-06-04 10:21

Just read the man's response in NewZimbabwe.com and I just want to ask him why insisting on a child minder your wife is not approving of?

2014-06-04 10:36

Please let us all pray for divine intervention to save the family
Mafirakureva

#78 Zvinombofamba sei

2014-06-04 11:24

I sense a calculated moved by Fundira. This guy knows the system back and front and thought of using it to his advantage. I am failing to digest the notion that Fundira took it upon himself to hire a maid, not even thinking of the public perception around this, why didnt he consult the wife's sisters to help him engage a maid if he felt his wife's mental status was not stable to support him with the process. Surely he can make time to pick up the house maid but no time to be with his kids and the family. Gaynor having a history of mental health doesnt translate to death sentence, we know lots of people with mental health problems who are high functional in almost all aspects of life, Fundira is now using this history to justify his action. Lets watch how this evolve.
Incensed by Byron

2014-06-04 11:34

Hazvidi kusvika pakadai. This is sad. Those poor kids.

2014-06-04 11:46

This is in sane. This man should be sent to prison. You never do that to someone you love and call your wife. Stupid man

2014-06-04 11:47

Stupid man

2014-06-04 11:58

its time we as woman stood up for our rights and not let the man who we believe to love us abuse us. If the law can not support us, let us stand up together and support each other.
Haiwawo

2014-06-04 12:22

If it was me i wouldnt want to live with such a woman who wash our dirty cloths in public like this. a woman who put my kids in danger by disclosing their address and name of school. a woman who tell the world that we have money thereby giving scammers chance to abduct or raid our business and home. She is clearly mentally unstable and needs help. Husband is saying this wanna be salad Gaynor is never there for kids from friday till monday. In the video she is telling us about her so called fitness fanatism and healthy eating. zvinei nesu. she want to tell us that she been to america. An attention seeking lady. Now she is dragging vamwe vakadzi munyaya dzake accusing everyone who know her husband as cheating with him. She might have a case in the begining but all that was lost with her careless and childish rants. NHS wont just section her because of her hubby word. They have seen something wrong with her mental capacity. She might as well have kissed good bye to the kids if she is certified mad. She mentioned her type of work 5 times. Whats that got to do with US? And listen to the tone. Kuda kuzviita posh and teenager at her old age. Dai face yanga yakanaka taiti zvimwe
free Gaynor

2014-06-04 13:04

Free Gaynor. Praying for you

2014-06-04 13:15

Please help this lady
Never Again

#86 Subject

2014-06-04 13:20

Imi dont justify chihure and abuse. Why are we African women so brain washed to the point of thinking it is ok to be abused. Where is it written in the Bible or any law. Ibvai apa mhani use common sense. Enough is enough taneta nekunzi he musafumure zvemumba mako ivo varume vacho vari ivo vakafumuka kuunza hure mumba mune vana. Was he not thinking of vana zvamave kuti Gaynor is not thinking of her kids. True women you are really a shame for not being able to stand up and unite for this cause. Mental or mental iye murume wacho should be the one to protect the wife but does he do he causes more harm. Aaah wake up mhani madzimai
masgogo

2014-06-04 13:39

How sad that we women have to suffer in silence. I can not believe that she was sectioned. I Imagine if it was me what would i have done, probably kuvarova vese. In that scenario there is a moment of madness. My heart is with this woman.

2014-06-04 14:03

release her she is mentally fit
miz bee

2014-06-04 15:18

I think the hubby is very calculative. free Gaynor thats torture.

2014-06-04 15:43

Set her free, all she did was fighting for her own house/home which she worked for

2014-06-04 16:16

No comment

#92 Re: Subject

2014-06-04 17:10

#86: Never Again - Subject

I totally agree!!!!

2014-06-04 17:11

#Bring back our girl
#women let us stand together

2014-06-04 17:17

Haiwawo , why are you here??? If you are against this woman what are you doing on her petition page plllllllliiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2014-06-04 17:37

she is not mentally ill, Byron is taking advantage of this situation, he knows how to manipulate the system. I think he planned the whole thing just to get Gaynor crazy, he has been a mental nurse for a long time so he knows how to deal with mental issues

#96 Re: Zvinombofamba sei

2014-06-04 17:43

#78: Mafirakureva - Zvinombofamba sei

a gree totally he is upto something but you know what, we may never know the truth of the story but there is one Byron cannot lie too GOD, he knows, he was around when Byrron was planning this whole shakara story

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-06-04 17:44

2014-06-04 17:53

Ooooooooh Byron Byron, zvataiti uri munhu kwaye nhai Byron, zvaunoto shura. Don't you know what goes around..... Justice will prevail!

2014-06-04 17:55

free this woman to look after her children. we do not want a generation of kids growing up without mothers. To the BRITISH MENTAL AUTHORITIES do not section anyone without properly investigating both parties, you do not want a case where you find yourselves apologising for not thoroughly going through the evidence and you might want to know now that your sorry will not be welcomed. so before turning anyone into a zombie investigate Byron thoroughly and find his motives. he is always saying to his wife he is busy so where did he get the time to entertain the maid, he planned this whole thing and if you question AGNES properly you are going to find some inconsistences with her story

2014-06-04 18:03

let her go, she is not mentally ill. if he did not force her to take her meds, why are you forcing her. she has capacity and since when is it wrong to defend your kids, your possessions and your husband.