Justice for Gaynor Fundira

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Gaynor Fundira.

Moto

#126 Re: Olanzapine.

2014-06-04 21:17

#48: Truth. - Olanzapine.

IWe unoziva kuti anoipirwei . Anoipirwa to be silent when she finds her man with a whore in bed here? What truth do you know asi munoziva Agnes na Byron

Mai Tapera

#127 Re: Re: gaynor sorry mwanangu. I went through more or less the same with my ex in Zimbabwe ndikanzi

2014-06-04 21:27

Haiwa chidhakwa, haiwa ipfambi when I beat up some home wrecker. I watched your video several times and cried. Don't worry - there is nothing hidden from God's eyes. Byron zviri kunakidza but uchazvimbirwa very soon. What goes around comes around. Amen.
Doc

#128 Heartbroken

2014-06-04 23:00

Men are like this all the time. Work hard together and ditch your woman when you reach the top. What kind of man goes out there to search for a childminder without the consent of the mother to the children. Even driving to pick her up from the train station?? Did they do checks on her especially considering she is to work with children?.. How is it he trusts her so much she would be good with the kids if it's not that it is his SMALLHOUSE. Haiku a disrespect inopfuura iyoyo for a mother who carried those kids through 9months 1by1. Byron ma girlfriends anonakidza just now but soon you will realize it's all the same down there. Gaynor aitova nani. Look at Macheso zvaitwa na Tafadzwa but pazuro would he not pen down a full song in her worship. Be nice to yo wife while you are up there now cause you are gonna meet her on your way down especially nemvana dzaunotamba nadzo looking for a living. To all women out there Aiyana's nevarume vevanhu mangwana ndiwe. We are our own enemies. Remember shiri ine muririro wayo hairege mangwana he will go on to the next one and it will be the same for you!!!

2014-06-04 23:00

Let Gaynor out and be with her kids, if she was a risk mentally, surely everyone else ( this includes her ' husband' and the "system" ) has failed in protecting the public (kids she works with) as well as her own kids.
Sadly such is life, not everything lasts forever. However to use the welfare of the kids to manipulate the system for ones own vindictive intentions is utterly wrong. People fall in and fall out of love similarly, but we can be civil especially when kids are involved.
We all know very well that the system doesn't always get it right, hence everyday in the media our eardrums are assaulted by ..... " LESSONS HAVE BEEN LEARNT, LESSONS WILL BE LEARNT".
I really hope and pray that the " system" get it right in this case and get Gaynor back rightfully where she belongs , with her children.
Doc

#130 Heartbroken

2014-06-04 23:03

FREE GAYNOR. LET THE POOR GO TO HER KIDS. IM SURE AGNES HAS ALREADY FOUND HER PLACE THERE. KUSANYARA

2014-06-04 23:24

Its unfair to lock up the abused rather than the abuser. We demade change of policy in dealing with black women suffering from domestic violence.
Mafirakureva

#132 Safe to use Olanzapine in the UK

2014-06-05 00:04

For the benefit of those asking about Olanzapine, in psychiatric hospitals or community in the UK it is licensed to treat n maintain or manage symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, and or Bipolar Mania and in some cases psychotic depression symptoms. While it is a sedative yes and causing weight gain, it is among the best anti- psychotic with best outcomes and a low mortality rate. By the way MENTAL ILLNESS AFFECTS ALMOST EVERYBODY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. If you adhere to your treatment regime you will be able to minimise these frequent relapses and continue to enjoy a quality life both at wek at home n in society.

We still waitng to hear from the would be Maid. She holds the crucial part to this jigsaw puzzle. Hatidika kuita pachiZanu PF kuti information and maresults zvinoitwa with held from the povo. Povo Ida kuziva the true picture. Byron naGaynor maybe a scam and using the Internet to do their researches. Tell us if it's the first of April joke.

The word of God says: Only the TRUTH shall set you FREE. Gaynor naByron mosvikepi muchitiza mumvuri yenyu. Wanzwa musoro kutema handiro dambudziko but tsvaga chikonzero chaita musoro uteme ndodambudziko. Kuwedzera volume yeradio mumota kuti usanzwa the rattling engine does not sort out the problem. It remains there. Gaynor achabuda soon. She is not going to last 28 days (section2). I am sure she is not going to be that long in Hospital so get down to the basics of CBT and sort out your mess you too. ABC- and do your chain n hot cross bun baba. Talk the talk and walk the walk too.
Choose a nickname

#133 Subject

2014-06-05 00:31

The next step when Gaynor is out is to sue the mental health service for everything they are worth for making such an abrupt and hasty decision and colluding with her supposed husband.
ICE

#134 GAYNOR, GAYNOR, GAYNOR

2014-06-05 02:23

As a Zimbabwean man I'm embarrassed by my fellow country man, Gaynor is 10000% right, and has cried for help, Byron whether you are a professional in your area of work or not that is not how you treat your wife/ the mother of your children because of the love of money. Ruining your wife's chances of a normal life and treating her like trash is low. Its you who need to get your head checked..Lucky you are not in Zim. Your silly explanation on Facebook is pathetic and a joke.
Gaynor must be freed to continue with her life .If you had balls you would settle for divorce not  trying to destroy & rob someone their career and life. Benzi remurume.
REMEMBER WHEN SHE WAS ..SWEETHEART, DARLING, BABE, HONEY.......

Masterplanner with a calculator in the hand.......better not be taking people for a ride u 2.

i think both were doing marara paden to each other, bfo the other went too far ahead

Unototadza kuziva kuti zvinhu zvacho zvinombofamba sei.....

Tikwanirei

#135 #83

2014-06-05 03:01

Just because a woman has high standards and aspirations does not mean to say she deserves to be abused. Kasi uri girlfriend yaFundira or you know something Why are you so hostile and openly jealous . What's looks got to do with it. Stop the shallow mentality .

2014-06-05 05:52

For God shake leave the mother alone to look after her children and work.They mad people in the street who have mental health problems walking free,and you are busy taking innocent woman.let her go and work for her family.

#137 Re:

2014-06-05 09:42

#47: Truth -

Even the way Byron is telling his story is not straight.  Why insist on a child minder your wife is not wanting?  Looking for a childminder on his own can you not see that he did not do himself any favours?  How about if the childminder is his side kick and he sees an opportunity to bring her in under the guise of her being a child minder?

Aunt Joy

2014-06-05 11:27

Please release Gaynor Fundira. I'm team Gaynor all the way. Justice will be done my sister.

#139 Re:

2014-06-05 11:27

J

2014-06-05 11:28

.?????
Aunt j

2014-06-05 11:43

Fight for your right Gaynor we will help you. Zimbabwean man mahure. Byron and his huuuure shouldn't be anywhere near the children.

2014-06-05 12:23

Wishing Gaynor a quick return to her children and may God cover them in this trying period... Mental health problems are an illness, just like any other disability and one should not use it as a weapon against another human being!!!!

2014-06-05 12:47

Free Gaynor she has done nothing wrong. Byron and Agness you will rot in hell

2014-06-05 13:57

We call upon the Lord, the Almighty God for this madness to end. God is on your side Gaynor, you will have the last laough. Thank you Jesus.

2014-06-05 15:38

i know she in not a mental case
mana

2014-06-05 15:39

let her go home to her kids and let her get on with her life

2014-06-05 16:56

mental health issues or not mukadzi wepi angade zvakadai.no nhani.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-06-05 17:07

C

#149 demonic!!!

2014-06-05 17:12

Witchcraft at it's worst, if Jesus Christ himself does not intervene this woman is lost...
Fix the bugger

#150 Re: Heartbroken

2014-06-05 17:24

#130: Doc - Heartbroken

Sure haanyare Agnes kana Byron amusiya what will she do at least gaynor ane basa rake