Justice for Gaynor Fundira

Quoted post

Haiwawo

2014-06-04 12:22

If it was me i wouldnt want to live with such a woman who wash our dirty cloths in public like this. a woman who put my kids in danger by disclosing their address and name of school. a woman who tell the world that we have money thereby giving scammers chance to abduct or raid our business and home. She is clearly mentally unstable and needs help. Husband is saying this wanna be salad Gaynor is never there for kids from friday till monday. In the video she is telling us about her so called fitness fanatism and healthy eating. zvinei nesu. she want to tell us that she been to america. An attention seeking lady. Now she is dragging vamwe vakadzi munyaya dzake accusing everyone who know her husband as cheating with him. She might have a case in the begining but all that was lost with her careless and childish rants. NHS wont just section her because of her hubby word. They have seen something wrong with her mental capacity. She might as well have kissed good bye to the kids if she is certified mad. She mentioned her type of work 5 times. Whats that got to do with US? And listen to the tone. Kuda kuzviita posh and teenager at her old age. Dai face yanga yakanaka taiti zvimwe

Replies

Fix the bugger

#117 Re: free Gaynor

2014-06-04 20:36:51

#83: Haiwawo -

If she was mentally unstable she would not be working with kids it is important for whoever is assessing her to note she had that job.  That man was just caught period. He has been calculating and preparing to send the poor woman away even this issue of collecting the maid was part of his ploy to upset her

MATILDA

#174 Re: VARUME VEKUZIM CHEATING IS THEIR BLOOD

2014-06-07 23:31:48

Iwewe uri shamwari yabyron its typical for zim men cheating     all the time coz wavnemari kutengera benz girlfriend muuk yawandisa mari , byron wafarisa . you      are playing with fire , byron you want your wife to commit suicide        ugosara uchifara handiti   , dzikama kana  worwara he my wife my wife   chinja maiitiro , WOULD LOVE TO SEE KUTI WHAT YOU DID FOR YOUR PARENTS , WHOEVER SHE IS AGNES GET AWAY HURE REMUNHU YOU GOT THE BENZ  SO WHAT NEXT  THE HOUSE , BENZ AND THE KID URI HURE RABYRON KNOW YOU BOUNDARIES ,

life goes on

#177 Re:

2014-06-08 16:47:18

you are crazy byron avenemari wants a new woman who loves him for his money , shiri inemuriro wayo hairegi , but chihure chamupinda murume ndosaka avakusema mukadzi wake  , he needs to move out leave this woman nevana in the mansion . Mai fundira can marry murungu wavo write a book about her miserable marriage  with byron , LIFE CAN GO ON ,KUFA KWEMUSOJA KAMBA HAVHAIRWI , Varungu will have time for his kids and treat gaynor with respect . She can start her on charity or business kwete sweroshusha nanabyron assina kana phd .