Justice for Gaynor Fundira

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Gaynor Fundira.

Wrong is wrong,pasi nechihure

2014-06-04 03:42

Wrong is wrong , mudhara fundira itsotsi rakangwara.Surely I salute you Gaynor for speaking out,alot of women are being abused in uk esp us from zim and when u call the police they take husbands side or even suggesting divorce.Ndoda if u mention zvegirlfriend wairasa they will say u are jealousy.WE WANT JUSTICE FOR MARRIED WOMEN IN UK .We are suffering in the name of jealousy.

2014-06-04 04:16

Even if she is mental. She has just shared her experience so she might air her side of the story. What other option does she have at this time as she is faced with being put in an mental institution. It is well my dear

2014-06-04 04:55

May justice be served and let Gaynor go back to her children.

2014-06-04 06:33

That's not madness it's calling out for help.
nickkie

#55 #24

2014-06-04 06:43

Very sad. May God fight this battle for her.

2014-06-04 06:44

Please set her free for the sake of her children.

2014-06-04 07:03

#teamGaynor.

#58 Re: Re: Re:

2014-06-04 07:08

#27: #23 - Re: Re:

Unenge hama yemurume iwe. Maijaira ka kumuti i mental case manje gore rino zvapera and she has done well by voicing out the abuse she is suffering. The truth the truth kuita sei apa. The truth is she is being abused emotionally n mentally n she had decided to stand her ground. #ahoyteamGaynor

2014-06-04 07:16

We want justice for Gaynor Maluwa/ Fundira. Byron Fundira is a womaniser, the worst human being on this planet. Zimbabwean women are being tortured everyday, some are not allowed to work here in the Uk.zimbabwean women are slaves in The Uk.

2014-06-04 07:44

Justice for Gayner and all other abused women!

2014-06-04 07:45

No t violence!

2014-06-04 07:48

she deserves better,let her look after her children

2014-06-04 07:53

No her husband is a cheat and had premeditated ideas of declaring his wife mental by bringing in a girl to bedsit and yet he fights for the girl to stay when the mother of the house doesn't want. Her husband has no integrity he should be the one sectioned. This lady must be brought back to her kids and the stupid husband sectioned. He is no good to children he is never there becausehe has mistress. I don't know both of you but justice must prevail let the woman out. This man is luck the mistress was not battered or killed by the wife. This man should not live he is a waste of space. Why didn't he leave the house and be with his mistress than bringing her around. The man is mental police should investigate him child protection breached here. All the author is must fully investigate this issue more. I can represent you.

2014-06-04 07:59

I really think the whole NHS need to think about her kidz and what shez gone thou seeing your hubby in bed with some woman is not on i respect this woman so so much and my wish is for her to have her life back man are like dogs they dont think of tomorrow and their are er to distory. pliz lets all support her

2014-06-04 08:15

Stop sectioning her

2014-06-04 08:22

If she was mentally unstable she shouldn't have killed the girl and her husband but instead she called the law inforcement not once but 3times. Kana iye murume asisade ngaa divorcee than bringing onother woman in their matrimonial home
Sibs

2014-06-04 08:24

Sectioning is not the answer coz she is not a danger to anyone. This is someone who even after what she saw called the police. Please Byron be a man and own up to your mistakes by freeing your wife from theses institutes. Be wise , mental units are not good for anyone and I'm talking from experience.

#68 Re: Re:

2014-06-04 08:26

#50: - Re:

That is soo true!

#69 Re: Re:

2014-06-04 08:30

#36: #BringBackOurGaynor - Re:

True, tell someone because the time is past for riddles

#70 Re: Olanzapine.

2014-06-04 08:32

#48: Truth. - Olanzapine.

you seem to know this story behind the story, why didn't you help her before

#71 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-06-04 08:37

#58: - Re: Re: Re:

True, sei vanhu vachida kungodzvinyirira vakadzi. dai ari murume who has caught the wife in bed, aitonzi dai wavauraya. and chinorwadza is that vamwe vakadzi are the ones quick to judge and dismiss her

Mafirakureva

#72 What goes around comes around.

2014-06-04 08:44

Grace in this case to me is like a Pawn in a game of chase. Ari kutambiswa front. This is woman vs woman. And what is pple doing here blaming man. Grace should know kuti in game of chase the pawns always go first and the king and queen go last. Woman it's time you wake up and fight together. Lets get rid of the Graces spirit and the blame game. The Byrons of this world need to change their behaviour and treat woman with respect. Manapukeni ane maburi haananikirwi pachena but mumba. Chinu hachivhurigwi pane vanhu baba namai Fundira vanhu vanotora mafuta vozora maoko. Kana makabva kumusha endaiko and kana muri vaKristu endai kuChurch. Kana muri venyika bvaa tiudzei nyaya and gadzirirai mashoko of all sorts. I feel sorry for u guys especially the children if they are witnessing this. And to make matters worse Gynor boast about her home address and the school the poor kids go to, kuti zvidii?? So that pple will say ndivo vana vacho avo vana mai vari paInternet!! Do u think this is in the kids best interest. Pakutoda safe guarding apa. This world is cruel. Bva lets wait and see. Unobva watoshaya kuti saka zvino zvinhu zvacho zviri kumbofamba sei naanhu acho!!

2014-06-04 09:00

The man should just go or they have to section all women

#74 Re: What goes around comes around.

2014-06-04 09:49

2014-06-04 10:00

Any normal woman would have a moment of madness if she caught her husband red-handed (1) and (2)if the perpetrator shows no remorse whatsoever. He is lucky to be alive!! If he was my man he would not be in position to talk right now