Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

Jake

#272 Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:05

#271: - Re: Why not?

Idiot? you clearly have no regard for people. Seem to me, to care only for yourself.
I live in stalybridge... Sooo is that close enough for you? If you know your places, Stalybridge is where the mosque SHOULD be built, and i LIVE there... so technically, its next to my house... IDIOT!
So when you "bet" me something, make sure you get your facts first... once again... idiot.
Can you give me 3 VALID reasons why there shouldnt be a mosque built in stalybridge?
probably not...

Replies

#273 Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:09:37

#272: Jake - Re: Re: Why not?

Im born and bred here its a white town and should stay that way there are mosques in ashton send them there they really are not wanted and i think i speak for the majority.

#274 Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:27:54

Here's one, i can find many many more.

,Koran sura 8:39
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do. From the Muhsin Khan (otherwise known as the Hilali-Khan) translation.

Also

by, Abdul Rahman | h/t MKamal – No Compulsion

To the Infidel world:

I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breath with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. Following are the Islamic message to the West.

To the infidels of the West:

Constitution for the new Islamic Republic of EU and USA is under construction.

We will fight the infidel to death.

Meanwhile American laws will protect us.

Democrats and Leftist will support us.

UN will legitimize us.

CAIR will incubate us.

ACLU will empower us.

Western Universities will educate us.

Mosques will shelter us

OPEC will finance us

Hollywood will love us.

Koffi Annan will pass politically correct sympathetic statement for Jihadists.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US and to the other Western countries. They will go to the West for education in full scholarship. America is paying and will continue to pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing in state funded Islamic schools.

We will use your welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad.

#288 Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 13:01:53

Depends on what you find a "valid reason" to be really doesn't it? What a stupid thing to say. I BET (yes I did go there!) if people here gave you a million reasons against it you would dismiss them all. muppet