Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

Adam

#276 Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:34

#274: - Re: Re: Re: Why not?

Slap yourself and wake up

Jake

#277 Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:38

#274: - Re: Re: Re: Why not?

I thank you for your "adult opinion" unlike the idiot from before.
When you say;

,Koran sura 8:39
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah  (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and  the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world].

This is where people get the wrong idea of the faith you left behind. Some muslims take the message the wrong way, and this is where the "muslim hardline extremism" comes from.

this is NOT fighting through Violence, but the power of words, and the ability to encourage.
As ALWAYS there is one small minority of every faith and religion in the world, that take their own views in the wrong message.
SURELY you cant say a MOSQUE in stalybridge is going to bring CHAOS into the area?

Thanks

Adam

#278 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:47

#277: Jake - Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

At last someone who knows what they are talking about....

#279 Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:51

#275: Jake - Re: Why not?

Im 84 years young and i did not fight in the war to now have my country and my town taken over by asians they are not wanted

Adam

#280 Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 11:56

#279: - Re: Re: Why not?

If your 84 year old you should know your countrys history that it was your queen that invited the asians into the country to fufill the cotton industry when it was in boom...

Guess you must have gone a bit senile in the old age....

Jake

#281 Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 12:00

#279: - Re: Re: Why not?

84? And your acting like this! you should know better! you should know that you fought in the war to help create a free world! Thats what you did, so i congratulate you sir on doing that, but because it isn't a free world the way YOU want it, you dont like it.
If you dont like it you should sit back and realise, you contributed to (what you believe is a) mistake.
think about it this way, when you was fighting in other countries... do you think THEY wanted you there?
not all but some. Its the same here.

There is no use in trying to argue your point with me, If you can't come up with VALID reasons. I'm 23 years old, with a much brighter and wider view on today's society that what you have. PLUS im extremely good with my words with people who can communicate on my level.
AGAIN Thanks

Jake

#282 Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 12:10

#281: Jake - Re: Re: Re: Why not?

Hitler had the right idea

2013-10-25 12:25

I work within 4 minutes walk from what was the Pinapple ,and the traffic around this area of Stalybridge is busy at most times of the day , Fridays from 12pm onwards is worse.If this goes ahead the mosque will only add to traffic congestion around mid afternoon on a friday
Jake

#284 Re:

2013-10-25 12:33

#283: -

Traffic Congestion is Due to the Ridiculous increase in birth rate in the last 20 years. Now all the 18-20 year olds  are learning to drive... not the mosque, and the fact that ANYONE on this thread can say the mosque would be to blame is, to be quite honest, frankly, stupid.

Adam

#285 Re: Re:

2013-10-25 12:40

steve

2013-10-25 12:45

Jake after reading your comments and understanding your only 23 perhaps you need to understand that some people have a great experience of the problems something like this wil cause in a local community,Stalybridge is one of the only few places where i would feel safe walking around ,yes im white English and have lived in Stalybridge for 30+ years ,i tollerate everyone but some aspects of the UK populus do not tollerate anyone but their own kind ,i have seen it first hand , this will cause problems ,maybe not now but in the future and its not down to peoples biggoted mindset but the mindset of the very people who you seem to think should benift from this building , im sorry but you are deluded if you think any good will come of this ,perhaps believing in a sky pixie /god gives you the right to attack people for no reason ,to cheat the law , bend the rules in youre favour , perhaps reading about local crime increases in area where a certain community has enveloped !
phil

#287 Re: Re:

2013-10-25 12:45

#284: Jake - Re:

Jake its left wing do-gooders like yourself that has seen this once great country go down the toilet so belt up son and get in the real world, and yes i was born and bred in stalybridge as was my mother and her mother.

#288 Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 13:01

#272: Jake - Re: Re: Why not?

Depends on what you find a "valid reason" to be really doesn't it? What a stupid thing to say. I BET (yes I did go there!) if people here gave you a million reasons against it you would dismiss them all. muppet

Jake

#289 Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 13:29

#288: - Re: Re: Re: Why not?

Ok. Lets define who's stupid... youve just called me a muppet... This is an argument/Discussion... within these two people come up with points... you then combat the points with your own, if you have no VALID point, the arguement is therefor invalid.

Welcome to an arguement, it must be your first time, you absolute prat.

#290 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

2013-10-25 13:36

#277: Jake - Re: Re: Re: Re: Why not?

You left out the second part of my post.

A mosque is just the beginning, Sweden fell for the same argument you give, and Sweden fell. i have studied islam very closely over quite a few years and understand very well the motive behind this building.

If you fall for the same old taqiyya spouted by all muslims then you are just feeding the crocodile, hoping it eats you last

Jake

#291 Re:

2013-10-25 14:04

#286: steve -

,perhaps believing in a sky pixie /god gives you the right to attack people for no reason   ,to cheat the law ,  bend the rules in youre favour ,  perhaps reading about local crime increases in area where a certain community has enveloped   !

Okay? so we have an atheist... Clearly.  so because someone believes in a god, you think they attack people for that reason  and thats the reason they do things that are against the law??

Sorry i Didnt know that Jack the ripper, Harold shipman, myra hindley & ian brady, the people that abducte dmadeline mccann were all believers of a god?

#292 Re: Re:

2013-10-25 14:18

#291: Jake - Re:

The people that are Beheading, shooting, raping, stoning, burning alive, who carry out female genital mutilation, 12000 in this country alone, and countless other atrocities, all whilst shouting allah akhbar (god is the greatest) clearly believe they are doing it in the name of a god and sharia law. Which as far as muslims go, over-rides British law.

Choose a nickname

#293 Subject

2013-10-25 14:23

General Mladic had right idea he wznt afraid to keep europe safe from extremist ragheads

2013-10-25 14:25

Jake my faith was sadley shaken some years ago ,but that has nothing to do with my comments so please stop trying to pick holes in my valid reasons why a mosque in Stalybridge is a bad idea and will CAUSE PROBLEMS ,but as you seem to like trolling, let me ask you this , how much time have you spent around the country visiting towns such as Bradford ,Leeds ,Dewsbury Derby ,Leicester you will see the gulf and devide such communities have suffered ,so with the greatest respect unless you can add more than youre left wing views to this comments board ,i would leave it be ,youre arguments are invalid ,and dont question others beliefs when you dont even know them as that makes you as much or a bigot as the ones you are trying to fight against on here
Jake

#295 Re: Re: Re:

2013-10-25 14:28

#292: - Re: Re:

Yeah and people in other countries as im sure youve heard of KONE do it for there own pleasure and power, so people do it for all reasons. not just religions.
The KKK do the same as what SOME hardcore islamists do?
So anybody thats white and believe in christianity should therefor not be in britain?? by what your saying that is correct?

Jake

#296 Re:

2013-10-25 14:42

#294: -

SO YOUR faith was shaken? that explains a lot? but if your belief was shaken, why are you opposing the mosque in stalybridge?
i am NOT trolling, i am simply making statements, real and valid, unlike MOST of the racist people on here. With you sadly losing your faith but having one previously, i would have expected you to be supportive of other peoples religions. Im not questioning yours or anyones belief, i have one of my own, and would be unfair of me to do so.
btw i spent a lot of time in bradford and leeds

Jake

#297 Re: Subject

2013-10-25 14:55

he was indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) for genocide, war crimes and crimes against humanity.

first thing i pulled up google... So shut up, you absolute retard

2013-10-25 14:56

So you have spent time in Leeds and Bradford ,so you must be aware that there are places in these towns that i would visit due to the tentions caused between communities ?

My faith has nothing AT ALL to do with me not wanting to see a mosque in Stalybridge , its the problems that IT WIL CAUSE and if you cannot see than you are truley blinded by UK news and peoples opinions (muslim and non muslim alike ) my own experiences have shown me that these two cultures very rarely managed to live together /work together because of retrospective faiths ,trying to move into an area that is predomently white English and shoving their way of live into others noses will cause trouble ,this country is at an impass at the moment and as others have stated who live closer to the propossed building they are going to be impeeded by traffic ,parking, NOISE, Thats the main reasons no as you seem to think my faith or there in lack of it

#299 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2013-10-25 14:58

#295: Jake - Re: Re: Re:

Since the 14th century, more than 200 million people have been killed in the name of allah, continuing today.

More than both world wars , british empire and natural disasters put together, including the KKK. My problem is with islam, you need to educate yourself on the subject. P.S Please don't be disrespectful of a 84 year old, He's probably forgot more then you'll ever know.

Jake

#300 Re:

2013-10-25 15:03

#298: - May i ask, i know its Personal, But you say what propblem you occured... what problem was this? I'm trying to understand your logic, and knowing this may help me realise, until then i am just going to think your the one that is blinded... The UK news is manufactured and edited by government... Government itself is Corrupt. Corruption is Caused by not allowing people to have the freedom within a country in which they live.
I agree, the immigrants that come in, should be limited, like it is, in Australia, People that come in, should have some sort of skill that can be applied to the working enivoronment in the country. Then when the British people sit in their chairs at home watching jeremy kyle, wondering why they have no jobs, they can only blame themselves. The trouble caused ANYWHERE in the UK is MAINLY due to the lack of people in work. So any trouble caused is down to that, not muslims, or non-muslims, or mosques or religion at all for that matter.