STORMONT! END the violation of our Human rights NOW! Face masks should NEVER BE MANDATORY!!!

STORMONT! END the violation of our Human rights NOW! Face masks should NEVER BE MANDATORY!!! / Announcements / Please keep sharing to gather more signatures / Comments

2020-08-11 16:54

Hi, I can add that GP is not providing a letter or health issues statement to people, I asked personally for myself and my kids. I don't want to wear the face covering, I had to wear full PPE in relation to my work, I had to wear masks in my work during the consultations and I was extremely affected after that. Thank you for this petition. Regards ,K.K.
A

#2 Thank you for arranging this

2020-08-11 18:18

I've got my exemption card and will fight this thing to the end - no Surrender -I decide what goes on my own face and body NOT some government that is bowing to the Globalist agenda 

2020-08-11 19:33

On government guidance online you don't need exemption card you just have to say your exempt and they are not allowed to ask why as all reasons are not visible and to respect everyone. ... Hate the thought of wearing one should be your choice seeing as we haven't thru all of this and cases and deaths have decreased! Thanks for starting this..... 

Protect the patients !

#4 Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks

2020-08-11 20:56

I know some employers are forcing employees to tell customers they must wear a mask on entering their premises but employers haven't notified the staff of the government advise of what you must do prior to putting a mask on (as in 20 second hand washing or hand sanitizer & the same repeated on taking off the masks & how to dispose of disposable masks . So in a busy shop how are staff meant to do all this with each customer as I very much doubt small business could afford extra staff to oversee this & it shouldn't be a staff member job to do this either .

employers also aren't advising their employees of the government list of exclusions on mask wearing ! Which could lead to confrontation between staff & the customers as lots of employers are instructing staff everyone must wear a mask ! 
employers making employees wear masks when they are excempt from wearing masks ! 

the government guidelines aren't very clear on employess with hearing impairment of any type being able to hear what the customer is asking for it hard enough being an employee & trying to serve customers with a screen infront of you never mind make out what customers are asking when they covered by a mask & therefor if a staff member asked them to remove their masks those that think masks are stopping or preventing spread of Covid could become abusive to staff . 

there is stuff can be printed on British lung foundation site & infact on gov. U.K. site that you can download to your phone or print & show to staff but bit pointless if the employers haven't notified their staff that lots people are excempt from masks . 

bit pointless making masks being made mandatory this length time in to Covid -  the government doing anything they can to made it look like they have been working hard when really they been hardly working & to take the bad look of themselves for all the money they wasting on crap !
&  since they introduced masks saying they protect you no reason why they can't open every the trust services etc back up & start seeing patients - what good for shops & supermarkets etc is good for the health service etc that people haven't had access to in months !! building lying empty with their work from home where possible rule - 1 rule for 1 staff & another for another (job titles shouldn't matter - equal treatment for all employees if the government staff want come & work in the shops & tell customers what they must do well hell bring it on . 

my body my choice springs to mind !! 

Deejay

#5 Re: Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks

2020-08-11 21:01

#4: Protect the patients ! - Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks  

I would collapse wearing a facemask,  resulting in a hospital admission,  really is this what they want? ? 

2020-08-12 08:16

I just don't get it. We elected these people to represent and advocate for us, yet they give no thought for those who have issues with face masks. Criminal!!!!

2020-08-12 08:32

Will do I will keep sharing xx

The author of this petition

#8 Re:

2020-08-12 11:51

#1: -  

Someone was saying that GPs have been told not to provide exemption letters to anyone. May be worth emailing the department of health to ask why that is. Possibly because it's an illegal mandate and they've stated on the government website that you do not need a letter from your GP or the government to show you're exempt. Not really helpful considering some businesses are refusing entry to people who are telling them they're exempt. They're  making things as difficult as possible for those who cant wear masks. I'm sorry. It's really wrong what they're doing.

#9 Re: Thank you for arranging this

2020-08-12 11:54

#2: A - Thank you for arranging this 

Exactly! This has nothing to do with saving lives that's very obvious now from their illegal dictates. Definitely wreaks of corrupt Politics and globalist agendas. 

#10 Re: Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks

2020-08-12 12:01

#4: Protect the patients ! - Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks  

I've noticed a lot of retail staff online are confused because their employees are saying they have to wear masks when the executive announced they don't. It's as if the executive are waning to cause division in the public. It's disgraceful to some people abusing staff who aren't wearing them but the government is to blame for that because they created the mindset in the public that people not wearing a mask are a danger to others and don't care or respect them. I believe it was deliberate. Conquer and Divide? Possibly their goal. 

#11 Re:

2020-08-12 12:02

#3: -  

That's right no exemption letter needed. Thank you! 

#12 Re: Re: Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks

2020-08-12 12:06

#5: Deejay - Re: Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks  

I really am starting to believe they want people to get sick from wearing the masks because they know people will be more susceptible to respiratory infections and may pass out and need hospital treatment which can then help them misdiagnose more people with Covid and up the numbers to further terrorise the public and control their lives. They certainly don't have our best interests at heart that's clear. 

#13 Re:

2020-08-12 12:09

#6: -  

Exactly! They forget who put them in power! It is highly illegal what they're doing but they don't care. They are not deserving of people's votes. None of the partys. 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2020-08-12 12:21

#15 Re: Thank you for arranging this

2020-11-18 15:58

2020-11-18 16:50

Thank you so much for keeping us updated Terrible to hear government will not respond Will keep praying for them I 100 per cent agree people should not be made wear masks against their will However there are those in the health service and others who would bully you into wearing one stating you’d be fined if you don’t and somehow blame those who don’t for the reason this Covid is still ongoing!!!

2020-11-18 18:50

Mask can hide your face , but not protect you from Covid

2020-11-18 19:41

I absolutely agree face masks should not be mandatory..people look soo submissive with face masks on...you cant read there faces at all..very unnerving

2021-10-31 09:08

I am supporting this petition all the way from South Africa because I know the struggle. Our government snuck the mask-wearing law in under our noses (excuse the pun) without any consultations being held. I believe this to violate the freedom of movement and personal choice that people have a right to. Since wearing a mask, I have found difficulty in doing my job which requires severe concentration - as now I'm falling asleep as I do not breathe as effectively. Second to this, I have developed a skin condition around my mouth area which causes extreme burning and itching sensations, which not only looks and feels bad, but constantly triggers the immune system, which is unhealthy. Phillip Marlowe

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...