STORMONT! END the violation of our Human rights NOW! Face masks should NEVER BE MANDATORY!!!

Protect the patients !

/ #4 Infringements of human rights & forcing people wear masks

2020-08-11 20:56

I know some employers are forcing employees to tell customers they must wear a mask on entering their premises but employers haven't notified the staff of the government advise of what you must do prior to putting a mask on (as in 20 second hand washing or hand sanitizer & the same repeated on taking off the masks & how to dispose of disposable masks . So in a busy shop how are staff meant to do all this with each customer as I very much doubt small business could afford extra staff to oversee this & it shouldn't be a staff member job to do this either .

employers also aren't advising their employees of the government list of exclusions on mask wearing ! Which could lead to confrontation between staff & the customers as lots of employers are instructing staff everyone must wear a mask ! 
employers making employees wear masks when they are excempt from wearing masks ! 

the government guidelines aren't very clear on employess with hearing impairment of any type being able to hear what the customer is asking for it hard enough being an employee & trying to serve customers with a screen infront of you never mind make out what customers are asking when they covered by a mask & therefor if a staff member asked them to remove their masks those that think masks are stopping or preventing spread of Covid could become abusive to staff . 

there is stuff can be printed on British lung foundation site & infact on gov. U.K. site that you can download to your phone or print & show to staff but bit pointless if the employers haven't notified their staff that lots people are excempt from masks . 

bit pointless making masks being made mandatory this length time in to Covid -  the government doing anything they can to made it look like they have been working hard when really they been hardly working & to take the bad look of themselves for all the money they wasting on crap !
&  since they introduced masks saying they protect you no reason why they can't open every the trust services etc back up & start seeing patients - what good for shops & supermarkets etc is good for the health service etc that people haven't had access to in months !! building lying empty with their work from home where possible rule - 1 rule for 1 staff & another for another (job titles shouldn't matter - equal treatment for all employees if the government staff want come & work in the shops & tell customers what they must do well hell bring it on . 

my body my choice springs to mind !! 

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...