Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

steve

2013-10-25 12:45

Jake after reading your comments and understanding your only 23 perhaps you need to understand that some people have a great experience of the problems something like this wil cause in a local community,Stalybridge is one of the only few places where i would feel safe walking around ,yes im white English and have lived in Stalybridge for 30+ years ,i tollerate everyone but some aspects of the UK populus do not tollerate anyone but their own kind ,i have seen it first hand , this will cause problems ,maybe not now but in the future and its not down to peoples biggoted mindset but the mindset of the very people who you seem to think should benift from this building , im sorry but you are deluded if you think any good will come of this ,perhaps believing in a sky pixie /god gives you the right to attack people for no reason ,to cheat the law , bend the rules in youre favour , perhaps reading about local crime increases in area where a certain community has enveloped !

Replies

Jake

#291 Re:

2013-10-25 14:04:37

#286: steve -

,perhaps believing in a sky pixie /god gives you the right to attack people for no reason   ,to cheat the law ,  bend the rules in youre favour ,  perhaps reading about local crime increases in area where a certain community has enveloped   !

Okay? so we have an atheist... Clearly.  so because someone believes in a god, you think they attack people for that reason  and thats the reason they do things that are against the law??

Sorry i Didnt know that Jack the ripper, Harold shipman, myra hindley & ian brady, the people that abducte dmadeline mccann were all believers of a god?

2013-10-25 15:49:46

#286: steve -

Jake - you are the next generation and the future of this country. You are open minded and a true Brit. All these old people cannot understand racism because to them this opinion is bred in (you can also swap the wordsaround for a similar effect.) All the young people are too small town. They have no effect on where this town is going, the world changes and you can move with it or you can cry because you hate change.