Justice 4 Deafblind Guidedog Owner Molly Watt - age 17

/ #100 Re:

2011-11-27 17:54

#89: Proud ex MHGS -

Molly never damaged the schools reputation, the school itself did that the day they had a go at molly for standing up for her rights as a human being. I actually think you had a wasted education, if you was educated at all before putting your comment on the petition, you would of checked out the discrimination act which clearly outlines that no school can discriminate against a child with disability, or the use of anything needed to help with mobility around the school, and that the school has to accomodate these needs.

So i believe in the future mary hare school might think twice about not letting a guide dog owners in, to think that disabled people suffer enough discrimination from people who don't or can't understand what their disability is, without having to suffer it at the hands of the people that are meant to support them through the most difficult times in their lives.

It's people like you who think that this school has done right by both parties in this, that will allow this sort of discrimination to carry on, i really do hope that you or any one you know will never suffer at the hands of discrimination, if you do please remember this remark that you left on the petition, that might stop you getting your soap box out and yelling about your rights as a disabled person.

I support Molly and her family all the way, Molly's mum has always been there for me in my darkest hour, when coming to terms with my own son being deafblind, this family hold the light for deafblind people that have been left out in the dark for far to long.