plymstock swimming pool

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition plymstock swimming pool.

2016-10-08 12:22

It's about time we had some leisure facilities this side of the city. A swimming pool is long overdue.

2016-10-24 16:48

Nearest pool is plympton and there are no lane session available for working people

2016-10-25 12:29

Fingers crossed for a swimming pool!

2016-10-27 16:27

Plymstock needs a swimming pool.
good exercise for everyone.

2016-10-27 22:02

Because a swimming pool for this area is long overdue!

2016-10-29 13:07

Possible sites could be the demolished downam school site or the large fields behind the staddie club reasons are both areas have good access to current parking and have large enough areas for a good sized pool possibly a 6 lane 25 metre.

2016-10-29 13:10

A pool for Plymstock area is long over due !

2016-11-01 15:58

Because people in this area will benefit . Not only young people . But the disabled too .

2016-11-05 04:42

I have lived in Plymstock for almost 29 years and I know a petition has been running for longer than that. A pool here would benefit so many people, not just within Plymstock itself but also Staddiscombe, Elburton, Hooe, Oreston, Turnchapel, Down Thomas, Heybrook Bay and Wembury.
As I've got older my time has become limited with work, home life etc and so my health has taken a backseat. Swimming is the one form of exercise I have always enjoyed and I would really love to get back into doing it again in order to help me lose weight I have gained due to health issues.
I used to use the pool at Plympton, but time constraints and distance put a stop to going there. Plus the cost of fuel, and being passionate about the environment has meant I don't want to have to travel such distances to find a form of exercise I enjoy and know that I would stick to in order to help resolve my weight and health issues.
Please consider too, the benefits to everyone living in this area in the form of more jobs, exercise and general health benefits. This in turn would also be of great benefit to those people who may suffer with mental health issues such as depression. Being able to access somewhere close by will benefit them physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially, and in so doing, provide them with a holistic approach to their recovery. Thank you, Sue Laurie
waterbabe

#110 Re:

2017-11-12 17:56

#81: -  

Plymstock needs a pool by corinne

2021-03-21 04:28

I'm not a very expert on the subject but you can find that kind of thing on this web page, the truth is very good with that kind of article and it has an extensive catalog for medical things, swimming pools or chairs are highly recommended.

2021-03-21 04:43

The truth is, for all that kind of delicate things like swimming pools, mobility scooters or medical things, I occupy a page dedicated to that kind of sales, because they are safer than buying in a social network or supplies, it is very good to try but better to play it safe about everything when you do not want to be wrong with the things you buy