CHANGE THE LAWS USING AIRGUNS TO HARM OR KILL CATS DOGS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CHANGE THE LAWS USING AIRGUNS TO HARM OR KILL CATS DOGS.

2011-07-14 01:42

Dispicable people who do this should have the same done to them -how sick can some people get -evil scum!

2011-07-14 12:08

Should be a prosecutable offense. It about time animals had more rights, they are living breathing feeling caring creatures who deserve love and respect in return for the love they give.

2011-07-14 16:48

My neighbour has an air rifle and has threatened to shoot my cats and this should be law as these can kill people as well as animals

2011-07-14 22:10

Surely it's time this barbaric pratice was against the law. CHANGE THE LAW NOW!!!!!

2011-07-16 22:32

rip my solo love you loads well get justice for you
Puss-Cat

2011-07-17 04:15

Animal cruelty deserves heavy penalties.
These innocent creatures cannot speak for themselves.

2011-07-17 13:22

This is overdue,please sign.

2011-07-18 19:47

As a rescue we have taken in quite a few cats with air pellets in them. One cat had one almost on its jugular vein. Recently a child died from an air gun accidently used. Why do people have these guns?

2011-07-20 00:04

pity about the google ads showing for bb guns/air rifles on this petition in particular!!

#10 Re:

2011-07-20 01:16

#9: -  

i know there nothing i can do about it apparently it has something to do the certain words in the text that creates the ads  so please ignor them thanks paul

2011-07-24 01:03

need more people, please, this is barbaric against innocent animals

2011-07-25 01:07

Nothing to say here, I do not think anyone with have a brain would let folks allow this to happen...Change it!

2011-07-25 02:54

This is so heartbreaking and disgusting--I definitely agree these air guns should have to be registered and the persons personal info. should be on record incase of just such horrendous acts on these pets!

2011-07-28 23:57

It is appalling that any human being would harm a cat or dog using any type of weapon. Please help prevent senseless injuries (or worse) by signing this petition to get tough on air guns!

2011-07-28 23:58

If an animal must be euthanized, they deserve it to be as quick, painless and stress-free as possible. We put down the worst of humans with a simple injection. Euthanasia by injection (EBI) is a method that has been proven to be the most humane possible and more cost effective than the others. Inhumane killing of our animals needs to stop!

2011-07-29 00:00

RIP poor Solo...I am so very sorry you had to suffer because of some monster with an air gun. I hope and pray they find who did this (although they will be judged one day for certain...). They simply MUST tighten the laws on all types of weapons and make animal abuse a felony. Fur babies deserve more protection.

2011-07-29 01:35

Wun fwee Solo, dis shud nevew ov appened. xxxx

2011-07-29 04:29

I find this story so heartbreaking.I don't understand how a human can find a small cat so threating that they have to shoot him.These people are pathetic and sick in the head and deserve to go to jail.I curse them and know karma will deal with them.My sympathy goes out to Solo's family.RIP SOLO

2011-07-29 07:01

Senseless and Shameful. Such actions hurt the soul of all humanity... Please make it stop. Deborah Reed aka Troll 2 Queen

2011-07-30 16:25

Laws need to protect the weak, the vulnerable, the innocent - why are airguns needed - their is no need - get em banned & for those that still use them or harm any animal should face the full force of the law!!!

2011-08-01 05:37

I am absolutely disgusted that this should be allowed to happen to our loved one. We make the decision to have a furry member of our family , we seek them out and sometimes pay huge amounts just to be able to bring them home, spending years tending and caring for them we love them with all our hearts .
They are NOT target practice for bored louts with guns to shoot for the hell of it , lets have a bit of fun or who can kill it first.
A law must be brought in to protect our two & four legged loved ones, if found these people should be prosecuted then fined and in-prisoned and made to work with sick and injured animals and their owners so they can see just how much pain and suffering a family goes through when a pet is injured or killed.
Our family lost our beloved Harley to a speeding driver it was as bad as loosing a child , our son (who has a rare heart condition )was so ill he had to be sedated .
Its as if anything on two or four legs are sport or fair game to car drivers, lunatics with air guns or sling shots..........they are not moving targets but warm, affectionate and loving members of our family .
If I ever saw anyone hurting an animal in such away I would take a stand between the animal and the person...car...gun let them mow me down, shoot me and mane me in some way BUT LEAVE OUR SMALL FURRY BOTTOMED CRITTERS ALONE.
Sign the petition and lets stop the murder of our innocent loved ones. Lady Amelia.

2011-08-04 06:12

I don't think there will be an outright ban on air guns. However, like you said, there should be background checks and you should be required to get a permit like you would with any other gun.

R.I.P, Solo...

2011-08-04 18:54

ASESINOS DE ANIMALES , A LA CARCEL .

2011-08-13 00:01

Its about time laws were tightened up as to many animals are being made to suffer by mindless morons who shoot

pets for pleasure

2011-08-17 00:05

Sorry to hear about the tragic loss of Solo - may Solo be in a place more pleasant than this.
> My dog was shot with an airgun and died - I found him lying there lifeless when I got home from Primary School.
> It's high time something was done to stop ANY and ALL forms of guns and other weapons getting into the hands of these despicable individuals - no animal deserves this kind of senseless cruelty.