CHANGE THE LAWS USING AIRGUNS TO HARM OR KILL CATS DOGS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CHANGE THE LAWS USING AIRGUNS TO HARM OR KILL CATS DOGS.

2011-08-17 18:34

Steps need to be taken to ensure people are taught to use potentially dangerous items like airguns responsibly and forced to carry license proving their competence.

After all you wouldn't let someone drive a vehicle on public roads without first having passed their test, would you?

2011-08-26 01:52

My cat Doyle was shot by a air rifle 2 years ago, luckily I could get help of the pdsa because his leg was shattered and he had and metal brace put on his leg for 12 weeks , the bill was huge I donated all I could, but new if I didn't have the help he would of been put to sleep, the horrible person that felt it was fun to make my cat a fun target is such a low person!

2011-08-30 00:49

The outright abuse of animals that some individuals are getting away with has gone on for far too long... this is a sheer act of cruelty and there should be appropriate deterrents for this despicable behaviour! Moreover, if animals can be killed by these weapons surely they are a danger to have in the public vicinity unmonitored...

2011-09-23 03:17

The fault is baring the pain of such a such loss,is all too much to live with, at times,i get into a mind set of animals dying or maimed in such ways,i feel my need to want too take their fears of dying alone with no one to give solace in their passing,I wish to take their hurts on board myself.These perpetrators are evil.

2011-10-13 16:37

help
Dwarfie

#31 Good Luck with this

2011-11-07 23:13

With sympathies on the loss of Solo and to anyone else who has had their pet hurt or killed.
Daughter and I both signed, will encourage friends to do the same.
Things like this sadden me very much-I hope you get comfort from your Campaign.

2011-12-04 05:38

Highly overdue
Jesus

#33 air guns

2011-12-29 04:18

what a ridiculous idea to outlaw airguns or other sport equipment.
lift your heavy a$$ and do some exercise.
Barack Obama

#34 Meow *SPLAT*

2012-04-11 19:08

Using air guns to kill cats is highly inefficient. It is preferable to use a .338 lapua magnum to ensure complete liquification of the nuisance animal.
Airgun eng.

#35 Re: Airguns (ordinances)

2012-05-05 17:08

#14: -

There ARE laws & Ordinances in place for this, both for the animal cruelty & the airguns. Check with local

police & town officials and State AG's office. Guns don't shoot ppl, People shoot ppl., There should be more

laws regarding Pitbulls than airguns. Pitbulls HURT ppl!

solos dad

#36 idiots

2012-10-06 23:22

as you can see theres a few posts here that are pokeing fun at the killing of animals barack obama and jesus u have been reported and a warning to others who come here to take the piss out ota of shooting cats and dogs and any other animals you will be reported this petition isnt just for my cat who i lost but for others too so if ur genuine please sign and spread the word the more sigs the better thx once again to those who have signed
cats to scratch ur eyes out

#37 Re: Meow *SPLAT*

2012-10-06 23:24

#34: Barack Obama - Meow *SPLAT* 

go f*** yaself you  u have been reported

2014-03-04 00:30

Airguns are killing arms. They can kill human if shot on eyes or neck. So govt should impose strict laws.
a. e. neuman

#39 Re:

2014-06-15 01:33

#1: -

my karma ran over your dogma

godzilla lives

#40 Re: idiots

2014-06-15 01:48

#36: solos dad - idiots

der fuhrer was so sweet to choldren and animals. nazi germany passed the strongest anti vivesection laws in the world.

so lets all join forces to stop jerks from using airguns to snuff pets while fukushima bleeds out enough radition every day to cause all animals except cockaroaches to die a slow and painful death within 5-10 years. zero tolerance for airgun abuse and 100% silent compliance with nuclear radiation to death on planet earth including your precious pet dogs and cats. wtf?