CHANGE THE LAWS USING AIRGUNS TO HARM OR KILL CATS DOGS

/ #21

2011-08-01 05:37

I am absolutely disgusted that this should be allowed to happen to our loved one. We make the decision to have a furry member of our family , we seek them out and sometimes pay huge amounts just to be able to bring them home, spending years tending and caring for them we love them with all our hearts .
They are NOT target practice for bored louts with guns to shoot for the hell of it , lets have a bit of fun or who can kill it first.
A law must be brought in to protect our two & four legged loved ones, if found these people should be prosecuted then fined and in-prisoned and made to work with sick and injured animals and their owners so they can see just how much pain and suffering a family goes through when a pet is injured or killed.
Our family lost our beloved Harley to a speeding driver it was as bad as loosing a child , our son (who has a rare heart condition )was so ill he had to be sedated .
Its as if anything on two or four legs are sport or fair game to car drivers, lunatics with air guns or sling shots..........they are not moving targets but warm, affectionate and loving members of our family .
If I ever saw anyone hurting an animal in such away I would take a stand between the animal and the person...car...gun let them mow me down, shoot me and mane me in some way BUT LEAVE OUR SMALL FURRY BOTTOMED CRITTERS ALONE.
Sign the petition and lets stop the murder of our innocent loved ones. Lady Amelia.