FACEBOOK – NO PLACE FOR GYPSY/ROMA/TRAVELLER HATE PAGES

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition FACEBOOK – NO PLACE FOR GYPSY/ROMA/TRAVELLER HATE PAGES.

susie fred

2011-03-12 00:35

im a true blooded gypsy living in australia we dont need pity just respect!!!!!!!!!
bridget barlow

#102 Hatred.

2011-03-12 00:48

Why in this day and age do we hold such hatred to some people who prefer to live their life the way they wan't. They have the right to rome wherever they wan't to, its a free country, or are we mistaken, is it only free to a certain class of people. I think if you wan't to live your life without living in one place then so be it, if you wan't to travel? then travel. Live and let live, we are all human at the end of the day.
TINA JACKSON

2011-03-12 03:12

I was in a homeless unit with my kids there was a gypsy family there too absolutely lovely could not have met nicer people im a bit byest cause I know gypsy's and travellers are nice natured cause im gypsy by blood iv not grown up in the same community my father is a gypsy traveller. and im the same they were they told me that the council had kick them off their land destroyed there home then the council said they would not house them cause they made themselves intentionally homeless well excuse me if the council had just left them alone and kept off there land that they own they still would be living in their home all this hate and racism needs to stop towards gypsy's - travellers we are all human
sherlene macdonald

2011-03-12 17:07

place for traveller xx
julie ducker

#105 live and let live

2011-03-12 20:00

just leave the travellers/gyspys alone there human like everyone stop treartin them as if they gt a disease. people ave a heart and stop trying t play god
Sarah Gibson

2011-03-12 22:28

racism towards gypsy/roma/travellers needs to stop.
saniye jasaroska

2011-03-13 13:35

roma rights is the same as human right...
Jéssica Victor

2011-03-13 16:51

O grupo étnico cigano é visto com receio e desconfiança pelos não ciganos, o que tem contribuído para a negligência e discriminação que os tem acompanhado há muito tempo. É necessário reconhecer e discutir a diversidade cigana que pode ser um importante passo para dar visibilidade aos valores culturais, sua História etc.Os ciganos devem ser apresentados não apenas como agentes sociais, como também aqueles que foram capazes de resistir, sobreviver no interior do campo de relações a que estiveram expostos, tendo cada cigano sua especificidade. É imprescindível que se faça políticas públicas!
Jessica Dickinson

#109 individuality

2011-03-13 18:08

Everyone on this planet has the right to be individual and have their own views however when that view crosses the borders of racism or race hate then that said view needs to be quashed and reported.
shaun parkes

#110 FACEBOOK – NO PLACE FOR GYPSY/ROMA/TRAVELLER HATE PAGES

2011-03-14 23:09

nowt wrong with travellers ! just because they dont want to stay put dosnt make em bad people whats wrong with freedom ?
colin kendall

#111 minorities

2011-03-16 10:34

to hate because of a humans colour is not ionly indefencible, imoral, it is also stupid.
milica pesic

#112 Gypsi/Roma/ travellers' rights

2011-03-16 16:04

pls share the info with your network. it's from A12 in Scotland.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-03-25 06:18

2011-03-26 23:40

Traverlers are the same as us decent people,its so upsetting to see such sick horrible comments about them,it shouldn't be allowed,I realy hope something gets done about all the abusive hate pages againts traverlers many thanks hayleyxxx

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-27 01:23

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-03-27 01:24

tracey edwards

2011-03-27 01:29

no more hate travellers and gypsy are human

2011-03-27 02:07

Roma/Gypsies/Travellers are the last targets of legitimised, institutionalised, and ignored prejudice. Ethnic status is not confined to belonging to a particular area or country but to deeply held valued traditions and customs that are practised through a continued people and thus define them.
yann svenski
Brighton

#119 Re: Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

2011-03-28 15:26

#1: Debbie Pearson - Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

I quite agree.If the adults don't stop this now,what chances have our chavvies.Shout loud and be heard

yann svenski
Brighton

2011-03-28 15:29

I think this petition should be followed up by more because there are people out there that have only just noticed it,like myself.Not only Iam I proud to be part of the Romani Folki Community,I am proud that my children and grandchildren are and we have as much rights as anyone else.Long Live the Romani Folki.

2011-04-02 05:33

2011-04-03 17:47

2011-04-08 01:03

#124 Re:

2011-06-22 20:05

#82: barbara hoyland -

lets get one thing straight.. big fat gypsy is shite.  i shoudl klnow as i am a true gypsy and what you see on the telly is pure irish tinker shit which does not show the truth behind real gypsys..  complaints have been made about that programme and an apology has been sent to the real gypsy community, so think before you open your trash mouth please.  there are 2 types of gypsys, trash (irish)  and everyone else ...

2011-07-19 15:17

It is very sad to see how Travellers are treated. If you are guilty of mistreating anyone based on lifestyle and beliefs, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Viewing my big fat gypsy wedding made me cry at how this racism continues. It is time to evolve and for acceptance.