skinney school trousers

Quoted post

Student

2016-01-12 15:48

Where do you work by any chance? Because if it's a work place where you wear a polo shirt with the logo and name on it that hardly counts. And today was horrendous the way that your daughters were treated and soem are siding with shaw you should be fighting against this. In form a girls trousers were fine and she was given a pair from school but none fitted so they forced her to wear a short tight mini skirt with see through tights she cried because of the way she looked. A girl got excluded today because her bra wasn't white. Now as parents this is when you should be stepping up and telling school that they can't do that. I know if it was my child and a grown man/woman was looking at my daughters boobs and telling her about her bra I would be telling them where to go. It's so degrading for young girls. Even if you agree with the trousers or not the bra situation is way out of control and if you don't agree that it is you're not in the right frame of mind.

Replies

Katrina Goodall

#75 Re:

2016-01-12 16:30:45

#70: Student -  

I don't agree with themlooking at their chest but let's face it if their blazer is unfastened and they have a coloured bra on it stands out like a sore thumb and let's face it they are not perving over your kidsas parents why not check what ya kids wearing and educate them that a white bra goes under a white shirt