Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

Choose a nickname

#329 Subject

2013-10-26 06:14

I do not know why you are all arguing or agreeing with "Jake" he sounds like a very sad 23 year old introvert with no experience of life who sits in his room all day copying and pasting from the web. Which is my point exactly, he does not contribute socially to the well being of Stalybridge which is the same as this "Community Center". It will serve no good to the Council Tax payers or the survival of the town. Traffic will be horrendous, and Morrisons had better watch out because people will just not run the gauntlet to get there and will find alternative shopping. I am struggling hard not to be racist here because in truth if they applied for a McDonalds I would object to that also as that would increase the traffic problems. Stalybridge has enough social problems as it is, and we do not need racial tensions adding to it. There is obviously a larger plan within the Islamic community to get this center going, it does not make sense, when there are so few Islamics in the area and so many empty buildings within walking distance of their communities, so I have to ask why here? The applicants are obviously following this petition, so perhaps one of them would enlighten us. Thank you. Oh yes and 328 it cost us a lot, but that is a whole new argument.

Replies

dave

#337 racism

2013-10-26 09:50:27

#329: Choose a nickname - Subject

racism has nothing to do with religion,race is to do with ones ethnic diversity. Also Islam is much more than a religion it is an ideology,if it says in their book you can or cannot do something then they will or will not.