Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

2013-10-21 17:57

What a bunch of closet racists you lot are. If it was a new church, not one of you would blink an eye, and there are at least 4 of them within 10mins of my house.

So instead of hiding behind "oh there's one in Ashton", "the road will get busy" why not just come out and say what you mean - "I'm an ignorant, daily mail reading, brain-washed racist, who thinks all Muslims are terrorists"

Idiots.

Replies

#49 Re: how is saying no to a mosque racist?

2013-10-21 18:41:24

#38: -  

#61 Re:

2013-10-21 19:02:52

Closet racists????   hmmn, from the quran that they will preach there   :-

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."
Tabari II:21

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

BRIDGE LAD

#146 Re:

2013-10-22 21:20:04

THIS WILL BE USED ,NOT FOR THEIR COMMUNITY GATHERINGS , BUT FOR BRAINWASHING & TERROISM .

#166 Re:

2013-10-23 09:01:52

Whos making generalisatins now? Pot calling the kettle black! Maybe your silly comment makes you the biggot about anyone with an oppinion in my eyes!

#267 Re:

2013-10-24 23:52:10

fuck off over their with them then