Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect

sadtriumphfx

/ #23 I get 80%, fine to me!

2023-01-18 10:26

Tfx coin supposed to solve withdrawal problem, yet, create even more dramas and problems :p

10milTFX coin settlement from Monday to Friday excluded Public holiday but in lottery/lucky draw system, why dont the platform set a limit where user only can withdraw max 3000 coins and each user only can withdraw once every 2 weeks or at least once a month? No POP UP but user need to submit application for coin settlement and first come first served.

Based on the platform annoucement 18 Jan 2023 , 10,617,946TFX, each filled at 1 USDT from a total of 35,877 accounts. But if 35877 accounts, means average one user only can sell 295coins to the platform. But if 295coins per user, I rather ignore the pop up and continue to treat my investment funds as FD :P 

Earlier on I said set a limit max 3000coins, if each person withdraw 3kcoin, means only >3333+- users can sell their coins per day. If one user only can sell once in a month, then only able to solve 66,660 users withdrawal problem monthly. 

BUT, If by setting max 3000coins withdraw per user is difficult and the platform feel useless coz only can help 3333 users per working day, I don't mind and I'm super fine if the platform charge me 20% service charge whenever I withdraw, received 80% better than at 30%/30cents.