Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect

Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect / Announcements / Response by TriumphFX management 18 Jan 2023 / Comments

10000x Increase

2023-01-18 07:49

IB Leaders' comments:
The management of TFXI has essentially pushed the responsibility to the IBs, effectively stating:

Everything that has happened is blamed on the investors:
1) IB Panic
2) IB Fear
3) IB NOT loyal

Broker did everything perfect, there is nothing wrong in their actions! And the market is open until some IBs sell their TFX coins, or has POTENTIAL to sell TFX coins, then the broker "UNOPEN" the market by freezing their accounts.

Additionally, Bitcoin does not mint 1,000,000,000 new coins every 4-5 weeks.

2023-01-18 08:00

Since the broker can't set the minimum price on the TEX market, but they can do something: 1)broadcast the message of minimum pricing of usdt @0.8 to all investors. 2)freeze those accounts who sell below minimum price of 0.8 With this, it can clearly sent the message to the existing and newcomer investors that the Tfx coins is truly pegged and valuable.

2023-01-18 08:02

Future talk again. We want our 1-1 value back immediately.

2023-01-18 08:08

Every action Broker takes, it will straight away affect the investor's confident. We may not need the pop up nor coin settlement as long as TFX value is fixed on floor price 0.8USDT. Queuing for 0.8USDT is much essential than lucky draw pop up/settlement. What is the effort the Broker has done to bring up the value of TFX? We invested 1:1, and being forced to become long term engagement or cut loss capital at -70% at least? Which of the investors would happy with this kind of plan? We never signed to agree the changes into TFX either, where is the respect and responsible the Broker has given to the investors?

Anonymous

2023-01-18 08:17

Please remove this lottery system that you have.
Just implement a queue ... and provide the queue number and TFX count that that the request is in for.

That way with 10 million daily limit ... one can make a reasonable estimate when their day will come ... simple and fair.

Anonymous

2023-01-18 08:27

TFXI does not have any right to withhold investor’s cash. That’s the truth. No investor will pour money that is not withdrawable thus nobody wants to invest in TFXI anymore and you cannot blame the investor for not growing the pool of incoming investors since TFXI is aware of this situation that they had created themselves. Nobody wants stuck money situation especially after forcing us into it and over promising minting value which turned out to be a lottery instead of a withdrawal system.

freedom of liquidity has no price and so nobody wants to be held hostage as you are doing now. 

if you have really lost money then please tell us the truth and if you are withholding our money please tell us until when, but stop lies and manipulation.

2023-01-18 08:33

It's a lost cause and this modus operandi has been seen multiple times before. The best thing to do is to sell and withdraw whatever you can and run for the hills and never look back. It really is the beginning of the end. 

One life

#8 Re:

2023-01-18 08:41

#7: -  

Thank goodness.. these are the sentiments keeping people in 99% of the population with mediocre life. A bit financial education required how to strategise these situations.

Terrence Lim

2023-01-18 08:42

TFX Coin has PAR value which is pegged to US Dollar at 1:1 just like USDT while other coins do not have that par value!

How did USDT that pegged to US Dollar at 1:1 could maintain its par value?

Please learn the mechanism of USDT at least! 

2023-01-18 09:12

I say abolish this TFX garbage and convert our USD investments into USDT for all investors if Triumph FX so wish to trade in crypto. How can you compare your garbage coin with Bitcoin. We would like to understand what is so special about the TFX coin??? No other crypton coins has been a good investment since ethereum and bitcoin. So cut the Bullshit and return our assets as how it should be in United States Dollar.

2023-01-18 09:13

After going through all these announcement. I'm starting to doubt myself, do I understand FTX or do TFX familiar with crypto space mechanisms and the effects? Why would you even jump into crypto world? Do you even know the differences between stable coin vs cryptocurrencies? Lets not look at USDT. Take USDC as a reference. Today if USDC went down, they have every dollar backed up. Now tell me, what stable coin in FTX stands? And please don't tell us that you don't expect people dumping at 0.0001. And please please don't take bitcoin as your example. Bitcoin have max supply of 21M. Tesla have technology and collab. So.... would be appreciated if anyone can answer. TIA

2023-01-18 09:16

If they sell at a lower price while requesting to raise the price, it's because they simply can't sell at higher price. It's not irony but frustrated choice as the only option caused by you. Also, technically it's different to freezing account and it must be possible to banning the transaction below the floor price, unless there are reasons for YOU to keep clients' assets and sell your coin, which most of investors never agreed to but just couldn't have enough time to exit because you had launched in rush, at lower price. It's still the open market if you'd like but only with lower bound. Should be revised and implemented as soon as possible.

#13 Re:

2023-01-18 09:22

#4: -  

Well said. 

Feeling pissed

#14 Re:

2023-01-18 09:31

#1: 10000x Increase -  

So TFX is still selling BS that they is still value when investors can't even redeem what they have invested. Cut out the crap and start allowing us helpless investors to withdraw 1 to 1 asap. We have lost confidence and it's beginning to appear like the scam of the century with TFX inability to address this basic and fundamental demand.

AP

2023-01-18 09:39

There's no supply and demand environmental because TriumpFX kept minting new coins to distribute as profit to BI/investors INSTEAD of BUYING BACK TFX coins that are available in the market. 

If this is not the case, TriumpFX, please be transparent, share with us your BI/investors the source of the TFX COINS distributed by the brokers to the BI/investors every week!!

Just do it

2023-01-18 09:40

#3: -  

Triumph FX can prove us wrong by simply going back to 1 to 1 value. Just do do it! If it can't it just shows they are just taking us for a ride. You can fool some people some of the time. You just can't fool all the people al the time. 

#17 Re:

2023-01-18 09:57

#4: -  

I agree 100% , we never sign to agree that our usd become tfx coin which is no value at the moment. 
we invest our money in usd but they just convert our investment money to their tfx coin without our consent of agreement. 

Crystal Ball gazer

#18 Re:

2023-01-18 10:06

#6: -  

Well said. And don't sell the narrative that there is a future when you can't even address the present. For all we know Triumph FX is behind all these manipulative actions to keep value low so that investors will only get a fraction of what we deserve! What assurances is there that the value will go up or remain for years to come? Your guess is good as mine.

Zhang Jian

2023-01-18 10:08

Trust me, I will be the "Millionaire of the Future World", and proves that my scheme work even after so many years. THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN MY SCHEME!

Bonbon

#20 Convert back our TFX to USD

2023-01-18 10:12

Just convert the TFX of those old accounts that have not made any BUY/SELL transactions in TEX. This way, people/investors will have a choice if they still want to buy tfx or pull out their investment. That's what I think is fair. Because most investors did not agree that you convert USD to TFX. It's just that we did not have enough time to withdraw before you launched your coin. Or you can just make a queue for the coins settlement so that we all have a chance to convert our TFX, not like this lottery system 

Bonbon

#21 Convert back our TFX to USD

2023-01-18 10:12

Just convert the TFX of those old accounts that have not made any BUY/SELL transactions in TEX. This way, people/investors will have a choice if they still want to buy tfx or pull out their investment. That's what I think is fair. Because most investors did not agree that you convert USD to TFX. It's just that we did not have enough time to withdraw before you launched your coin. Or you can just make a queue for the coins settlement so that we all have a chance to convert our TFX, not like this lottery system 

2023-01-18 10:22

To all investors, lets face the fact and take note...you are all being held hostage by TriumphFX until god knows when.

The simple reason they are doing this is because they CANNOT release all of you! If the value is pegged at 1 - 1, what makes you think you will stay on with Triumph FX?

We have no confidence now that Triumph FX is  a good trading platform. If they release all of you, I can guarantee Triumph FX will lose 80% of customers and bad words will spreads like no other with todays technology. Who is then willing to join this ponzi scheme?

So, can you see where this is heading???

TRIUMPH FX MAY GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE BIGGEST SCAM OF ALL TIME AND CEASE TO EXIST IF THEY RELEASE YOU!

sadtriumphfx

#23 I get 80%, fine to me!

2023-01-18 10:26

Tfx coin supposed to solve withdrawal problem, yet, create even more dramas and problems :p

10milTFX coin settlement from Monday to Friday excluded Public holiday but in lottery/lucky draw system, why dont the platform set a limit where user only can withdraw max 3000 coins and each user only can withdraw once every 2 weeks or at least once a month? No POP UP but user need to submit application for coin settlement and first come first served.

Based on the platform annoucement 18 Jan 2023 , 10,617,946TFX, each filled at 1 USDT from a total of 35,877 accounts. But if 35877 accounts, means average one user only can sell 295coins to the platform. But if 295coins per user, I rather ignore the pop up and continue to treat my investment funds as FD :P 

Earlier on I said set a limit max 3000coins, if each person withdraw 3kcoin, means only >3333+- users can sell their coins per day. If one user only can sell once in a month, then only able to solve 66,660 users withdrawal problem monthly. 

BUT, If by setting max 3000coins withdraw per user is difficult and the platform feel useless coz only can help 3333 users per working day, I don't mind and I'm super fine if the platform charge me 20% service charge whenever I withdraw, received 80% better than at 30%/30cents.

Ponzi investor

#24 Ponzi / Money Game burst?

2023-01-18 10:30

I have invested a lot in this ponzi / money game. I hope its not burst yet. 

I thought this ponzi is stable. Why suddenly burst?

Anonymous

2023-01-18 10:36

If you can't see by now that this is the biggest scam known to man, you need to get your eyes checked. Step 1 of Scams is to make it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT for investors to withdraw their capital and profits. Check! 

But great job to the seniors who drafted the petition. It was worth a shot anyway.