BRING BACK THE DEATH SENTENCE TO BRITAIN!

David Metcalfe
The author of this petition

/ #16

2013-12-19 19:16

Firstly can I just point out that this petition has nothing at all to do with corporations who dodge paying tax that would be a completely different petition altogether! It's because of this country being strict and not having the capital punishment that crimes and terrorism is happening! Going back to Humane do you think the killers thought of a humane way to kill drummer lee Rigby when they publicly slain him in his own country in public view!? Do you think they gave two shits on how many children witnessed it or others who would be psychologically damaged because of it? The 3 political parties have all got blood on their hands through illegal wars for money, to be honest my opinion is not based on saving money but facts and common sense! It's people like you and liberal left wing views of why this country is the way it is. Withdrawing from the EU is just a start of getting this country back on track again. Capitalism has absolutely nothing to do with this but the right necessary justice for victims and their families! And as for trying a 12 year old yes I would! If you do the crime expect to do the time or recieve the punishment associated with it!