The Barn Nursery BOTW Reinstate the registration of Alison Cort

/ #27

2013-04-23 06:59

You may of 'heard' bad things about the Barn, we do NOT merely send our children there out of 'convinience'!!
I meticulously ensured that I was sending my precious child to the best nursery in the area, I will except nothing other than the best for my child!
All of the recommendations came from staff who have worked it 2 or 3 of the very local nurserys (the Barn is one of them and I expect you know the other two nursery nurse!) , local GP's and teachers and head teachers in local schools!
Particularly staff who had worked in the Barn had said that the children are treated as individuals and not as a business like in others! They had not said
any thing bad about poor practice, the staff stay there for years and provide a consistent approach- certainly not like orthers in the area.
You also might be failing to see that we are not campaigning for the reinstatement of the old provider? This is a new registration with excellent staff- I WILL NOT hear anything bad about them! This is a massive injustice to a wonderful bunch of girls who care and work hard for our children- I suggest maybe going to look for your self when it is re open!