Stop The Migrant Channel Crossings

Stop The Migrant Channel Crossings / Announcements / And it continues...... / Comments

2021-09-24 15:15

Bigger threat than Covid.

2021-09-24 21:18

Good idea. However the British police will be sent out in force against the English. Look out for kettling by them. Plan ahead and look at having several demos that can join or split to foil them.

2021-09-25 11:34

The Home Secretary is Priti Useless she needs to be sacked she is all say and no do and add to this wasting our tax payers money on the French who do very little. These people need to be sent back on a prison train back to France also use boats as well For each illegal immigrant a charge for each one and use this money to reduce Brussels divorce bill, at this rate it will be zero. Human rights act needs amendment to stop asylum claims The Refugee 1951 act needs to be amended too. If illegal immigrates breach our borders then their asylum claims are void, straight forward return to France. If France does not accept them back, then our Royal Navy has a job to do. The Border Force and RLNI are a disgrace, ? what force a taxi service. They are seen to remove illegals from their dingy's onto Boarder Force and RLNI boats and bring them to UK. they are not sinking should let them sink and the French rescue them. They need a taste of sea water.

2022-07-14 09:44

I have to say I totally agree with everything you said here,and what concerns me is this(or any)government hasn't put a system in place. It should have all been sorted out years ago...this is what over half of the population voted for at the time...and nothing has been done. Too many charities and lawyers, acting they say on behalf of the migrants,making legal claims,but something should be done, otherwise it will get much worse if they continue to allow them to come,so there should be a law put in place to stop these charities and lawyers from being able to block governments plans,and stop flights from leaving.

2022-07-14 10:40

we send boats to find them, we even take them off French Boats, weak Boris weak Patel, weak TORY well, who knows what this Party stands for, Bloody useless lot .

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...