Help Sally stay

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Help Sally stay.

2016-10-02 09:09

A very transient population.and a situation that could happen to anyone including myself, having now calling a third country our home for now ..

2016-10-03 08:42

The lack of understanding and support to an Australian and his uk born wife.

2016-10-03 11:58

It's ridiculous she has to leave !

2016-10-03 17:30

to stop a family being broken up

2016-10-03 20:06

I think it is against human rights to send one family member back to England when the others are allowed to stay.

2016-10-03 20:57

Have a heart for human life. She's already having a hard time with her health. The UK believes in helping those in need at charity events etc. This is a really tough situation for Sally so let use embrace and comfort her and show that we really care. Give her a gift of life. Let's get her on the donor list in the UK and save a life.

2016-10-03 21:40

Sally is apart of our lives but my daughter simmone and her son rylen are in a relationship with sally son alex I cannot even begin to imagine the heart ache that the Australian government are causing to sally Andy and alex but this extends further to relationships the family has formed friends that have been made this decision made was an injustice to a family who has made Australia their home for over the past 5 years not to mention the fact that sallys husband is an Australian citizen the government needs to reverse their decision asap do what's right don't break this family up i am all about family and couldn't even begin to imagine the heartache this would cause me if I had to leave my family doesn't make sense all of this very disappointed as an Australian myself .

2016-10-03 22:33

Good luck.

2016-10-04 01:25

We all love Sally and she is such a great friend to everyone she know and touches so many lives.
Please have a heat and let sally stay with her family.
To the Australian Government
What would you do if your family was torn apart but the discrimination of other . You are not God stop destroying other peoples lives. we vote for you to make our country strong not to allow you to destroy peoples families. Do you ever think of the distress you put people like Sally through. Do you ever think that she has enough to deal with without the constant worry you put her through. Maybe without the stress you put her through 24 hour a day every day she may not be as sick as she is.
She is a real person with feeling and a family who you effect also, what is wrong with you do we really vote for inconsiderate
..... as you. What a sad society we live in. What a cruel world.
Do we not have compassion in Australia any more.
We all want Sally to have a life where she can sleep in peace and enjoy her family in the sun and good life Australia has to offer, without your constant harassment.
LET SALLY STAY

2016-10-04 05:37

Being deported, split from family for being ill!! What has your crazy politics come to?!

2016-10-04 08:57

Because its always important to have family close to family especially when unwell. Why break up a beautiful close knit family and a beautiful member of our community? I can think of more people who are undeserving who live here...

2016-10-04 09:25

Because it's just wrong not to give a deserving person a chance

2016-10-04 10:43

This mum needs to stay with her child and husband

2016-10-04 13:02

Sally is a lovely Lady, my personal dealings with her have been nothing but plesant its a shame to see her fighting for her right to live in a Country she has called home for years now.

2016-10-04 20:32

We live in a country that is vast, has plentiful food and water. Health care is free to those who need it. We give tax payers money to bludgers, why not allow this contributing memeber of the human race to stay here. I believe this lady deserves to live in this country, with her Australian husband and son. It is a sad day when immigration tears deserving families apart. What have we then become?

2016-10-04 21:37

Good luck Sally and your family
I signed as I am the partner of an old school mate of Sally's.
Besides that it seems so contradictory to be treating an unwell mother in this way
Hoping that manage to come back to our senses and keep this family together

2016-10-04 21:50

All the best sent to u .. health and happiness

2016-10-04 22:21

Sally is a kind caring lady that any country should be proud to have as a citizen of, whilst finances are always relevant not splitting a family should be more important than pieces of paper and coins, even with ill health this lady is still giving back to her community.

2016-10-05 10:51

Sally needs to stay in Australia with her family where they have settled. Compassion needs to be shown here.

2016-10-05 12:33

Stop family. Being broken up

2016-10-05 21:48

My mum worked with Sally at Barclays years ago and said what a nice person she is and this seems so unfair, they can't split a family up especially under these curcumstances. Best of luck Sally. Amelia Louise's (Furness's) eldest daughter xx

2016-10-06 06:09

Come on Australia do the right thing for Sally & her family.

2016-10-07 00:03

I just think they let all sorts just walk into our country and stay.so why can't Sally just stay here wanting to send her back after all this time is shocking news for the poor girl.

2016-10-20 10:28

Sally deserves to be with her family who are australian citizens. Her long marriage confirms her commitment to her family. She does not need added stress on top of her illness and should not be discriminated upon or penalised for an illness outside of her control. Nor should her family.

2016-10-20 20:33

This is crazy that the Federal Government is doing this to a wonderful family. Come on Mr Dutton, show us that you have a heart.