Bring Back Forever ABC

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bring Back Forever ABC.

2015-05-16 23:39

Forever is an intelligent, thought provoking show with amazing plot twists that make it very entertaining and fun for our entire family to watch together.

2015-05-21 01:42

My hubby and I both love this show and would like to see more of it.

2015-05-22 17:41

Forever is a much better show than 90 per cent of the cheap shown on UK TV!

2015-05-28 01:26

Really love the show...we all do!!

2015-06-08 20:53

As an 'experienced' television viewer, who also studies film and television at University, I simply believe that Forever outclassed the vast majority of other new and upcoming shows this last year. I feel Forever falls within the category of an episodic, formula based show (like House or Elementary) however it finds a brilliant balance between predictable, satisfying classical narratives and its undeniably exceptional and interesting (somewhat sci-fi) plot. It makes for very repeatable viewing as each episode both fulfills and tickles the audiences expectations with moments of brilliant humor or twists and occasional dialogue comparable to the best of television. It knows what it is and presents it very well, and with a 'timeless' story, it's no surprise audiences are frustrated to see one of the 'longest living characters' in television have such a short life after all.

2015-06-15 05:08

Forever is a fantastic show and I really want to see it back for another season.

2015-08-07 02:04

This ABC show is/was awesome and I can't for the life of me figure out why ABC cancelled this after the main lead actors either won or were nominated for a night time Emmy award!!!!
I didn't always watch this show live on the night, but had always watched this the next day on HULU!!!!
Petition Author

#8 Re:

2015-08-21 02:58

#7: -  

You are one of many viewers I personally know who would watch Forever the day after new episodes would premiere on Hulu. I am curious if a majority of the viewers of Forever viewed the show this way as well. I do not know how ABC tracks how many viewers each show has, but I have wondered if perhaps the views on Hulu were not included in the tally, leaving it to appear that not as many people watched the show. Again, I have no knowledge of how ABC tracks their viewers, so if anyone else knows please share this information with me. Thank you for signing!

2015-09-23 00:03

my husband and I are very disappointed to hear about the cancellation of Forever, one of our favorite shows. Please
bring it back.

2016-09-21 11:27

I loved this show and really miss it I would wanna know what happened after the end of the last episode