stop Hackney Homes from making me rehome one of my dogs

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition stop Hackney Homes from making me rehome one of my dogs.

2015-04-29 10:58

Amazing dogs no harm to anyone

2015-04-29 11:10

It's cruel to seperate two dogs from each other just as simple as that

2015-04-29 11:13

Signed for u

2015-04-29 11:14

It sounds unfair that as a paying tenant one is beening treated in this way. As there are other tenants with more than one dog. I personally know max and he is a gentle dog and safe with families. you obviously are being a responsible dog owner. I hope the council see that they are creating unnecessary unsettlement for all involved. Will be sending out postive thoughts for you and your dogs for a fair outcome. X

2015-04-29 12:03

Because Hackney council knew she had 2 dogs when they gave her the tenancy

2015-04-29 12:32

There are enough problems with unwanted and ill treated dogs. Here we have someone who cares for her pets so why make problems where there are none.

2015-04-29 12:40

The council are completely out of order wanting to take one of the dogs. Please sign petition and try to stop this from happening. Can't actually say what's on my mind, because this is making me mad. Fingers crossed.

2015-04-29 12:52

I would hope if I was in this situation u would sign for me be lucky your dog r not doing any harm to other

2015-04-29 13:09

This is disgusting they cant just decide to split up a loving home/family when they had permission in the 1st place and there is enough dogs in shelters as it is. Hackney council you should be ashamed of your choice.

2015-04-29 14:12

If the dogs are under control as asked and don't disturb anyone I don't see the problem. This should have been raised after the initial home visit, that's negligence on the part of person who conducted the visit. Or dare I say it: because they are staffy and staffy cross...would the same fuss be made about jack Russells...who, in my experience, are much more liable to snap, bark or even attack a staffy unprovoked. Look at the owner and the animal before an unfounded judgement is made against any breed and in particular the 2 cute babies in question

2015-04-29 15:54

Signed x 3 as have 3 email addresses....good luck hunni, i really feel 4 u as been in the same situation xxx

2015-04-29 16:02

because rules should apply to everyone not just certain people being singled out because of the breed of dog they have, which are the softest dogs i have ever had the pleasure to own.

2015-04-29 19:12

After living in premises for over a year with the dogs and being told before taking property that it was ok to have 2 pets I feel it is unfair and cruel to have to re home 1 of them especially as they are not causing any problem to the other tenants

2015-04-29 20:35

just feel it is wrong & need to sign. i could go on forever with my feelings on this !!!!

2015-04-30 00:10

It is unfair after the dogs living in the property for a year with there owner and now wanting to get the owner to get rid of one of her pet's who hasn't caused any harm to anyone .

2015-04-30 09:25

Because word of mouth should be enough. And she wouldn't have moved in the home if. She hadn't had permission.for a woman on her own its safety.

2015-04-30 10:04

I think this is totally unfair,council didnt have a problem with you having 2 dogs, as you stated this before you took the tenancy, they shouldn't be able to just change their minds a year down the line! Hope you get to keep both your pets x

2015-04-30 10:06

I signed this because the dogs and owner have done nothing to warrant this,she did as was asked and still people and their attitude towards the breed have carried on to this point,if the dogs had bitten someone or something as bad then it would b fair but this is totally unfair and shouldn't b allowed to happen,would the tenants still b the same if she had two little yappy snappy little dogs??? No they wouldn't and we all know it !!

2015-04-30 10:14

These dogs have been with a good owner for sometime with so many dogs needing homes this is a ridiculous decision especially when the Council is coming back on a commitment already made, please see sense.

2015-04-30 10:15

To ask the lady to part with one of her dogs seems very unfair as she was told originally that she could have two dogs.

2015-04-30 10:31

Losing a dog is like loosing a family member. Separating these dogs from there owner is devastating and will cause exteme distress for both the owner and dogs!

2015-04-30 10:50

Why should she have to rehome one of her dogs when they have done nothing.
Vixy

2015-04-30 11:07

Because the council are making an unfair judgement! Homeless and mistreated animals are in the news every day and here is a lady who obviously cares for these gorgeous dogs being told that she no longer can care for both and probably all because some uneducated, ignorant idiot thinks that the staffy or "nanny breed", now commonly used as therapy pets, are dangerous savages. I believe that the so-called people who are so quick to judge something they aren't prepared to learn about are far more dangerous to society.

2015-04-30 11:53

Because this is disgusting behaviour from a social landlord. They're not causing a nuisance and are the love of this girls life so why?????? I'd rather have dogs live in my property than some human beings! Leave the girl alone and let her live her life with her beloved dogs.

2015-04-30 11:56

This has happened to me and my friends before its disgusting and these baby's should stay with there mum

Good luck x