stop dudley mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition stop dudley mosque.

2014-11-12 06:31

Say no to the mosque

2014-11-12 06:56

need more jobs schools shops houses less traffic of roads for use when visiting another mosque

2014-11-12 07:07

Our churches need saving not building another moaque

2014-11-12 07:08

I feel the use of the land could be put to a better use. A community sports stadium for instance. Sports like running, football, rugby and speedway.

2014-11-12 07:45

How can they build a super mosque and use tax payers money towards funding when Dudley is suffering, Dudley is dominantly a Christian/Catholic town, their is less Muslims in Dudley than most towns in the uk, but if this super mosque is built imagine what the old English town would be like, the control that the Muslim community would have over the town, say goodby to any English people been comfortable in the town.
Would we get planning permission to build a super church?? When that land was only originally held for industrial?? Build industrial estates on the land, small work shops or factory's which would bring 1000's of jobs to the Dudley borough. This idea will just make the poorer, pooper as less British or international business will approach the everyday British worker, Muslims only work with Muslims, eat with Muslims, entertain other Muslims, so how can this even create any jobs for the suffering town, in a nut shell, who is getting payed off to push the book forward, because that's classes as bribery, and receiving funds from a second party to line a pocket of someone's greed is illegal.
jo

#356 Re:

2014-11-12 07:46

#73: -  

I agree. I too do not live in Dudley, but drive through the areas you have mentioned and it not a pretty site.

I beiieve all the midland Councils are run by a certain culture. Just like the Trojon Horse scandle, these crazy planning permissions are being allowed due to the fact it is Muslims making the rules within. Something really does need to be done. I was born in Sparkbrook 52 yrs ago and the decline has been heartbreaking and irreversable. Dont let this happen again in Dudley

2014-11-12 07:49

i made the effort when this project was first put forward in 2004 to be built to attend a meeting top of dudley by top church to stop it were i went along to make my point. but i always knew in the back of my mind it would be past one day as they are the sort of people who wont let up and as much as i am against it i think we have come to a stop and it will all go ahead.only good thing out of this is its hit there pocket big time with all the legal fees its took to get where they are,p.dixon dudley

2014-11-12 07:49

If this is meant to be an all singing dancing community place for ALL then why does it need to take on the shape, form & look of a mosque? Why not use the money to restore current historical buildings that currently look a mess to visitors - such as the hippodrome, Cavendish house,  falling down churches? The people of Dudley should be allowed to have a voice and take pride in our heritage, NO should mean NO  Full stop & not mean no until you ask and pester so much that the joke of a council get scared by accusations of being racist and end up backing down!. People visiting Dudley for tourism to see the zoo, Castle,  Black County museum, priory ruins should see the drama of these landmarks that have stood the test of time & history and should NOT be overshadowed by a supermosque??!!! Try building a supermosque in glastonbury, cheddar gorge or stonehenge! Dudley has history as important as these  other significant places where the horizon isn't due to be dominated by a huge domed building that bears no relevance on English culture. 

2014-11-12 07:57

There are enough mosques in dudley, no more !!!

2014-11-12 08:01

My deepest regret is hearing that the mosque will still go ahead with the amount of people protesting against it.
so the council is not really listening. Religion drives people apart and the dudley community is already on thin strings. Cancel these plans and permissions to save a town, invest it in the whole community not just a section, I am not bias but believe in bringing people together not driving them further apart. Come on dudley listen to the people not the pay slips.

2014-11-12 08:13

fuck islam

2014-11-12 08:14

There are two mosques in Dudley already knock one of them down and rebuilt that

2014-11-12 08:22

Where will all this end? When England is no more?? Let's stop this x

2014-11-12 08:25

Where will all this end? When England is no more??? Let's stop this x

2014-11-12 08:31

Please stop now

2014-11-12 08:33

Tragic really, the councilors of dudley should be ashamed of themselves,it's possible now they have written their own resignations early, UKIP now have the reigning vote unfortunately.

#367 Re: Re: mosque objection

2014-11-12 08:34

#347: MyGrandadWasARacist AndSoAmI - Re: mosque objection 

I think you need to learn a few manners my dear boy, my spelling and punctuation may not be up to your Oxford education but I do stand up to people who affect the Christian values we all live by. do you want the whole world to fall into a new dark age where Sharia law rules and we all bow down to the Islamic State because it could happen, and my spelling and punctuation would not matter because if Islamic State have there way there would not be anyone around to read them because they would stop all western teaching's Is that what you want? 

2014-11-12 08:38

Please can we use the money that is going to be spent on this mosque on more housing for our community and help the homeless find homes

2014-11-12 08:41

There is enough mosques, stop building them!! they wouldnt let us build a church over there so why do we bend over and let them carry on building them here

2014-11-12 08:41

The good people of Dudley and surrounding areas are proud of our heritage and black country roots we do not want to see a mosque on the sky line!! Why are you bowing down to these people when it is clearly not what the majority want!!

#371 Re:they will be wanting that next

2014-11-12 08:44

2014-11-12 08:45

Dudley has sufficient mosques at present. It is time we had our town back. Top Church is in need of funding and this should have priority.

2014-11-12 08:55

No more there are already so many this is england

2014-11-12 09:15

Stop the mosque the space and money could be used to make things better for our community as a whole not just the muslims would we be able to go to there country and build a church!!!!! 

2014-11-12 09:26

Dudley town is in much more need of the money it's goin to cost to build the mosque. I'm nt racist at all bt why don't we look after wht is already there and in need of the cash without building another mosque. I'm pretty sure there's already one in Dudley while do thy need two!!