stop dudley mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition stop dudley mosque.

2014-11-11 22:05

I am a Christian and I don't wish my beliefs to be put out by Muslims who do not agree with my faith, plus this is the Black Country not greater Birmingham!
England forever a state of Islam never.

#327 mosque objection

2014-11-11 22:11

Title

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?

I am saddened by this result that again the muslims get there own way when are we as a nation going to say no to these people that still live in the dark ages where islam turns a blind eye to child abuse by family members and the grooming of white vulnerable children for prostitution and perversion these people are absolutley depraved animals with no value's for human rights and there total hatered for British people who have gone to war to protect them in many war's and died in the process and what thanks do they give us none they take take take my Grandfather fought in the middle east in WW1 he was in the Royal Field Artillery he was wounded Mom always remembers him saying never never trust a muslim they would take the food out of there own childrens mouths and sell it to a stranger if it meant lining there own pocket. I could write and curse all night about the failings of the so called peaceful religion islam so ok we all get the lie or joke they think we believe that islam being a peaceful religion apart from that majority of polititions, who live in areas where these parasites don't live, They just don't get it. OK so what are we going to do about it do we lie down and take it like lambs to the slaughter or do we stand up and fight? do we call for a war against these animals? I pull my hair out watching programs about child abuse these people think is normal, you tell me what are we going to do? my eyes are now bulging out of my head I have a throbbing head ache and very angry so again.

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? 

2014-11-11 22:12

this will cause more division in the community

2014-11-11 22:13

No objection to a mosque BUT not in such a prominent position in our historic town. A blot on the landscape!!!!

2014-11-11 22:27

i want to see dudley castle on my skyline, not a minaret, the town is steeped in heritage, with the castle, zoo, black country museum, priory ruins, wrens nest nature reserve, a super mosque is'nt really in keeping with the identity of dudley.
sk

#331 stop dudley mosque

2014-11-11 22:34

Is this petition going to work with the last one going to the pots and they still get permission to build ? Dudley Council have already approved it? 

2014-11-11 22:38

How many times we don't want your F**king mega mosque in our town,you can re-brand it and try to disguise it by adding other elements but at the end of the day its just another mosque built by Muslims for Muslims,Dudley will not be another of your one of your conquered sites to build on.

2014-11-11 22:45

People of dudley stop paying your council tax because of this , its the only way they ill listen

2014-11-11 22:50

This mosque will destroy the people of dudley. All its going to do is bring trouble to the area. A breeding ground for rapist brain washed pricks.
sk

#335 stop dudley mosque

2014-11-11 22:54

Can't local residents have a meeting with local mps on having a say on this matter I'm quite surprised this has got the permission to build dudley council if your reading I'm a local and I what my say freedom of speech? 

2014-11-11 23:03

I do not wish for this Mosque to be built as it will disturb my life. It has been denied several times and the decision should not have been over turned by a man that does not even live in the DMBC area!

STOP THIS! WHAT DOES THIS OFFER DUDLEY?

The building will be out of keeping with the surrounding area, will cause traffic problems and has insufficient parking facilities, the council needs to think again. Listen to the voting public!

#339 Re:

2014-11-11 23:04

#14: -  

2014-11-11 23:08

Our landscape is changing we are England not India.
We're losing our heritage and Englishness.We don't need any more domes here.Save our Landscapes.

2014-11-11 23:11

No need for this super mosque. The mosque that is there is sufficient anything any bigger will just cause parking problems for local residents and will just antagonise others not to mention the noise of thousands of Muslim worshippers all gathering together at once.plus the government grant which would probably be forthcoming would be better spent rejuvenating other areas of the town of dudley

2014-11-11 23:13

How many times does it have to be rejected before they will stop?!

2014-11-11 23:22

Even in America policy makers bow to special interest groups and ignore the will of the people. It has to stop. I support the people of dudley.

2014-11-12 00:55

Why on earth is a temple for Muslims being built when they isolate them selves from everyone except Muslims , This place should be for everyone to come to not just Muslim .there no where for kids to go make it a children centre

2014-11-12 01:00

Space and money could be used for a far better purpose that could enrich Dudley for all its inhabitants rather than a select few.
JK Rowling

#346 Re:

2014-11-12 01:18

#1: -  

So you're admitting that your youths are criminals, right? Hadn't you better focus on your criminal youth rather than a bunch of people going worship?

MyGrandadWasARacist AndSoAmI

#347 Re: mosque objection

2014-11-12 01:29

#327: England forever a state of Islam never. - mosque objection 

First of all I would start by learning how to spell and use punctuation, then move on to looking at therapy to get over your weird fear of people you know nothing about based on some crap you grandfather told you.

2014-11-12 02:49

These mosques must be stopped. If they want to build them go and build them in their own country. Simple. Would they let us build churches all over there country country.

2014-11-12 05:11

Unbelievable. ....All of you all are a bunch of islamaphobes.  Let them build a mosque they could run community activities there. Keep young lads off the street. 

2014-11-12 05:17

They are taking the mickey now sorry but they are taking over our country