stop dudley mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition stop dudley mosque.

2014-11-11 12:51

How to Stop a Mosque From Being Built

In Seville Spain, local people found a way to stop the construction of another mosque in their town. They buried a pig on the site, and made sure this would be known by the local press. 

The Islamic rules forbid the erecting of a Mosque on “pig soiled ground.” The Muslims had to cancel the project. This land was sold to them by government officials.

No protests were needed by the local people…and it worked!

Plant a Pig:

Sharia’s followers have long built mosques on the most sacred sites of those they have conquered — for example, on Jerusalem’s Temple Mount, at Constantinople/Istanbul’s St. Sophia Basilica and in Cordoba, Spain, the capital of the occupying Moors’ Muslim kingdom.

Islam has a history of building Mosques on conquered sites which are revered by its enemies. Cordoba mosque in Spain was built on the site of a Christian church after Islam conquered that city. The project by Muslims to build a mosque in the United States, close to the place where the 9/11 attack took place, is causing quite a stir. It is worth noting that the name chosen for the mosque is confrontational and provocative. The first Cordoba mosque was built in that Spanish city in the aftermath of the Muslim conquest of Christian Spain. This Islamic “Conquista” was followed by the killings of men, and the enslavement of women, many of whom were carried away to the Arab lands to work as servants and concubines for their Muslim masters. For both Arabs and Muslims, the history of their conquests remains as a symbol of their past glory, and power. They have no thoughts of remorse or shame, when they recall those heinous crimes that accompanied the colonization of Spain!

2014-11-11 12:56

We owe this not only to ourselves, but the older generations. Regardless the state

Dudley is in, it's our home and is full of proud history. That will all be lost and people from the town will also be. 

Its a strange coincidence that just as the town is being renovated having million spent on it this super mosque gets granted? 

It it can still be over turned in high court. And I urge everyone that values their routes to do something towards over turning this decision.

Apparently the people that made this decision last night were 60% Muslim. That's not a real % value of Dudley and therefore not a real decision of Dudley. 

There has definitely been some backhanders in this as it's been rejected multiple times until now?

And why? We will get no answers. They'll expect us to keep quiet and accept it as they sell Dudley from beneath our feet!

2014-11-11 12:56

This is an outrage that 5 Councilors make the choice for the people of dudley
This mosque will Be of no benefit to Dudley or it people

2014-11-11 12:58

This is England! I see far to many mosques than church's! Fix up wnd fight back for our soil! No MORE MOSQUES

2014-11-11 13:00

no more mosques listen to the people of Dudley, Don't keep ignoring them

2014-11-11 13:05

We dont need anymore mosques look how much trouble they cause like muslims grooming gangs and patrols we want to feel safe in our town not looking over our back if the mosque gets built i wont be shoppin in dudley town again

2014-11-11 13:06

Listen to the local people. This is not wanted. Use the sute to the benefit of y whole community not just one.

2014-11-11 13:09

As a country we are very tolerant and while I am not happy for this build to go ahead its I purely because of the heritage in the area. It is a historical sight and nothing should be build to diminish its historical importance.

2014-11-11 13:10

There are enough mosques around. Why can't there be something built worth while for our children!

2014-11-11 13:11

Dudley does not need another mosque we don't want any more of them intruding our area

2014-11-11 13:15

This land should be used for what the Dudley people need housing and jobs

2014-11-11 13:21

Use the building for something useful eg. Homeless shelter, car park, or even houses as we are all painfully aware of the need for more homes in the UK...

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-11-11 13:21

#114 Re:

2014-11-11 13:24

#1: -  

Racists! I went to church once and wasn't raped by the vicar! I went to mosque and didn't learn extremist views? Is is possible stereotypes can be wrong?

Richard Allen

An Englishman living in Dudley

#115 Re: Re:

2014-11-11 13:34

#114: - Re:  

Undercover agent ;)

2014-11-11 13:34

Some councillors will be having a lovely xmas with all the back handers they've had eh?!  One day you'll need us Dudley folk and we shall remember this!! 

2014-11-11 13:38

It would cause to much trouble to dudley
John Bull

#118 NO !

2014-11-11 13:38

dont let them build there satanic temple in our land.

this islam is a plague on the world right now and we seem unable to anything to stop its advance.

If any organization has links with any far left pseudo nazi movement we would not allow thier head quarters to be build.

these islamists send money and support to people commiting attrocities through out the world.

the plan is build a training center and what they train is young men to hate our western values.

Not all muslims are terrorists but most the terrrorist i hear about are muslim .... go figure.

the ghosts of cable street need to rise up and strike a blow in the same way our fathers did to mosley and his black shirts.

dont make the same mistakes dont listen to the appologists who tell you not all muslims are bad.

not all germans where bad but that did not stop what happened there in '38.

2014-11-11 13:40

No more mosques !!!

2014-11-11 13:49

dudley has already been put down as one of the worst towns in britain ! we need something for whole community not just for muslim community, we need to improve dudley this will not improve anything but will create ill feelings and divide the town ? ,All this this is turning dudley people against there own council !! We dont feel we have a say in our own town , its an absolute disgrace !

2014-11-11 13:50

Disgusting

2014-11-11 13:54

Live in Tipton, but whole family live in dudley, and I don't want to see them suffer the adverse effects this will have on them!

2014-11-11 13:55

Don't you think there are plenty of mosques in the uk? If they choose to live in our country..... Then they should take on our faith and religion!
I think there are enough mosques in Dudley let alone the uk!!
We don't need this mosque! What purpose will it serve me?

2014-11-11 13:57

We need more houses built not mosques. There's enough mosques around dudley

2014-11-11 13:58

No mosque...We have OUR CASTLE....