Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga.

Diane Niyonkuru

#1 c'est nul

2010-11-19 10:58

Que tout le monde soit contre cette expulsion à la noix, c'est injuste vis à vis de Monsieur Yves Bitanga.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2010-11-19 11:06

emery

#3 stop the insanity

2010-11-19 16:19

Yves has well intergrated and settled in canada for more than 10 years now, he's a good citizen, he works and payes his tax, he's a threat to nobody, and has been living with his partner louise for many years, all this doesn't make sense at all
Cynthia Spies

#4 Death Sentence

2010-11-19 17:22

Taking this young man away from Canada and sending him back to Burundi, a country which is still very much unstable- is akin to sentencing him to DEATH. Pls reconsider this decision. He is well loved and an integral part of the burundo-canadian community and has proven over the last (near) decade that he is not a threat but rather an asset to his adoptive country. Please do not take this lightly. Sending him back will mean you are cutting his young life short.
Natacha Ns

2010-11-19 18:07

I am so sorry to hear - I put my name on the list as soon as I read this note. All of my best wishes are with you.
Anne-lyse bizindavyi

#6 he is an asset to this country, not a burden !!!!!!!

2010-11-19 18:33

2010-11-19 18:48

Marie Nga

#8 Chaim on immigration politic!!!

2010-11-19 19:02

I don’t really know What Canada government want!!! I have see so many time people who work hard to help the community in this country but when is about give them citizen land they have this Cain of attitude. When I see Canadians people who don’t do nothing, but just go to welfare and don’t even have education. And there you see a man who work his ass to help and don’t even have they social help!!! What Canadians government let us know with this attitude?’ Go we don’t like you and we don’t need you.
Canada the country of immigrants!!! May God help this nation who becomes more and more ridiculous with this Cain of attitude?
I see so many people who work hard and they let them wait sometimes 10 to 15 years without statute!!!
Yes mister Harper send your people in Africa again, lie to us about the good politics of immigration and the welcome you give to us!!!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-11-19 20:48

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2010-11-19 20:58

#11 Re:

2010-11-19 21:03

I really ask to the government not to deport M. Yves Bitanga because he also has the right to live in Canada as everyone and he is not a burden
sehar naseemullah

#12 best of luck

2010-11-19 22:54

he deffienatly does not deserve this, it really doesnt make any sense at all why he would be deported, i met yves and his partner over 3 years ago. he is a working man, a tax payer. His life is here. His home is here. Shipping him off to a place he is no longer familar too is a deffinate crime. He has the right just like any other to be a citizen of this country.
Lisa Dobbie

2010-11-19 23:36

Yves has become an important part of peoples lives here in Canada and is one of the most honest and hard working people I have met..... more than MOST Canadians that were born citizens.
DO NOT deport Yves Bitanga!!!!!
marie lorraine mazunya

2010-11-19 23:46

Stop the current deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga

2010-11-20 02:08

Francine Mpundu

#16 Deporter quelqu'un qui cherche refuge, quel honte Canada!

2010-11-20 03:51

Le canada a l'obligation de s'informer sur la situation politique du pays où ils veulent déporter un demandeur de refuge. Ils doivent porter sur leur conscience le sang de la personne à qui il arrive un malheur en cas de déportation. Mr. Yves devrait bénéficier du statut de réfugié au sens de la convention, la paix n'est pas encore revenue au Burundi tant que l'ordre et la justice ne règnent pas encore.
Bill Douglas

#17 Only in Canada!

2010-11-20 04:10

Only Canada would deport someone whom applied for citizenship leagally.
Yve should have shown up in Canada thrown away his I.D. and applied for welfare then he would be allowed to stay!!!!!!!!

John Ruhinda

#18 Yves and the Burundi situation

2010-11-20 07:19

As a Rwandan-- a country that shares so much(most of which is unpleasant) with our neigbouring Burundi,I can deeply appreciate the situation that Yvyes fled in his native Burundi to seek a safe sanctuary in Canada like we all did. It will be a terrible traversty in light of all that Canada stands for, to deny him assylum and deport him back to Burundi where his life could even be more in danger than it was before.

John Ruhinda,
Rwandan Canadian Community of London(RCCL)
theophile gakuba

#19 stop deportation process facing mr yves bitanga

2010-11-20 18:29

stop this deportation

#20 Re: stop deportation process facing mr yves bitanga

2010-11-20 22:25

G Basita

2010-11-21 00:53

Yves is a hard worker and deserves a chance, it would be a loss for Canada and people who know him to see him deported

2010-11-21 06:21

I was trained by Ives in my current employent, 3 years ago. I later worked alongside him for a year and a half and saw his dedicated work ethic. He has a solid professional background in finance and is fluent in both of Canada's official languages. He has much to contribute to our country, our community, our workplace, his partner, and her family in which he has been a part of for many years now.

2010-11-22 12:11

Stop the deportation process facing Mr. Yves Bitanga
JONAS KIBALA

#24 jonas

2010-11-22 19:19

Sorry.

#25 Re: jonas

2010-11-22 19:20