ucea uniform

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition ucea uniform.

2014-07-01 22:14

Is too costly for parents already struggling to feed and clothe kids.
loooyloo

2014-07-01 22:14

It's hard enought with the credit crunch without buying New uniforms and it's even harder when u have 3 or more girls at the school at the same time

2014-07-02 07:27

Why is it necessary to have logo over all girls uniform..
Why is this not reinforced on boys trousers etc..
Is it cost effective an what is this achieving apart from wasting money time and singling out girls. There is more interest an effort put into taking away the students identification, than the education provided. If this does come in effect my other children will not be attending this school.
Peachy

#4 Re: well said

2014-07-02 07:28

#1: -  

2014-07-02 08:35

I think the badge on the blazer is enough going to far now

2014-07-02 10:45

We are struggling enough is this economic! But to be forced to do something people cannot afford to do for the benefit of our children is disgraceful!
We want our children educated, without the worries of letting our children see how much if a struggle it is keeping them in education. Our children need to concentrate on their education not worry about the parents worrying about money!!

2014-07-02 14:37

uniforms can be costly as it is with out more expence let the education pay for it they want to change it all the time and just expect the parents to foot the bill bit un fair if you ask me .

2014-07-02 15:49

Having badgers on the uniform does not give them a better education! think you need to concentrate on helping parents and pupils

2014-07-03 06:42

So let me get this right.. they close down all the other schools to save money and then try making even more money buy ripping you off or telling u ur kids can't come here unless you buy our uniform. What happened to all kids deserve an education. Well they do it seems. But only if u pay for there uniform lol

2014-07-03 21:23

If the school paid as much attention to educating our young people as they do to what they will be wearing...then maybe they would not have got such a rubbish ofsted report! Concentrate on raising academic standards!

2014-07-06 21:04

My child been in this school 4 year and they have 4 different tie's, 2 different types of blazers, 2 different types of pe t-shrits, 3 different types of rugby tops, 2 different types of pe shorts, 2 different types of pe socks, pe fleece top for girls and tracksuit bottom for both sexist, and now they want us to buy logo skirts for girls. But they still can not get a cardigan for girls who don't like wearing jumpers which are tight and clung to their chest