NO to 49 new homes to the north east of Perrybrook in Brockworth
We the undersigned, wish to state our objection to the planning application to build 49 homes on green fields north of Perrybook off Shurdington Road in Brockworth (20/00608/FUL) being considered by Tewkesbury Borough Council.
We object to this development on the following grounds:
- Loss of green space and damage to the environment
- Poor design and layout of the proposed development
- Poor access to services and facilities
- Drainage issues
- Highway safety, access to the development is dangerous and will increase congestion in the area
- Noise and air pollution from the neighbouring A417 and A46 junction
- Brockworth doesn't need anymore housing
In conclusion, we are against any further large scale development in Brockworth, which has already had its fair share of housing being built without the necessary infrastructure and community facilities and with the associated disruption and nuisance that large scale construction brings. We urge Tewkesbury Borough Council to refuse this application and protect Brockworth.
Brockworth Parish Council Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|