Petition to Shut Down Provo Canyon School

Quoted post

2012-02-14 18:01

I have good friends who were sent to Provo Canyon School and they tell me horror stories of torture and sexual abuse. I've heard Provo uses isolation and drugs to control children. This has been going on for years, I hope we can get the place shut down.

Replies

#2 Re:

2012-02-15 00:26:04

#1: -  

Thank you for the comment; it was horrific there, the staff often walk away when they know a kid is going to get raped because they want Plausible Deniability. Riots happened all the time, and fights were so common that it became a part of mainstream life. I sure hope we can shut them down. Thanks again. :) --204

#12 Re:

2013-08-04 00:58:01

I was #74 when I was there in the late 70's

GHOST

#22 Re:

2015-01-14 23:10:34

put these reviews on their  Google Page & follow us at @StopLoganRiver on twitter.    

WickedJester

#30 Re: PCS holocaust

2017-05-03 22:56:13

hi my name is Thaddeus Allen i went to PCS in Springvile,UT from 2007-2014i can tell u it was terrible starting with their $1400.789 monthly fee i am not kidding i got taken out because my folks were bankrupt after my unusal 7 1/2 yr stay there.  if you want a full inqury find me on twitter at Shadow_Legion1 BTW I was #2714659 [218 for short] i rember having to fill out a pink slip every second of the month then answer the head doctors questions. they also drugged me with 200mgs of illegal narcotics without consnent of my folks. cant belive that after all these years its still going i watched someone die there after getting shivec by a staff.

Jess

2019-08-30 02:26:44

I was in provo canyon school for 18 months. I was sent there through the colorado State. Courts in grand junction. My name is Jessica Gaylord and after going through provo canyon school i will never be the same. I was drugged with high doses of lithium and prozac to the point of when they took my blood in the middle of the night i would pass out in the hallway and woke up to the nurses just laughing at me.  I was stripped of all my clothes from a male staff member and stayed in a freezing room for hours. Called the observation room. But the pharmaceutical drugs were the worst for me. They stole my memories and i feel that they gave me a chemical lobotomy. Provo canyon school should be stut down! They are satists and prey on the youth of America.SHUT PROVO CANYON DOWN!!

#38 Re:

2020-03-24 01:01:41

The staff raped several kids? That's not true sane adults will not believe crazy stupid kids that are known for making up dumb shit