save_new_wheel

Quoted post

2012-02-10 14:36

i cannot believe that anyone would think this area could cope with any more traffic or cars parked
carole knight

Replies

#19 pathetic

2012-02-21 16:53:56

Nothing can be done about this, it has the right planning permisson! all it needs planning for is sign changes really... and none of you fools have a valid reason to object, so you will be laughed at!  why dont you all get over yourselves and accept change?  traffic? there is a carpark you idiots so what difference will there be? other businesses? thats tosh aswell its a village and there are 3 hairdresses are all those needed? no! are they there yes?  I for one dont use londis, feel raped when coming out with the stupidly high prices  - viva la Tesco #deludedwrenthorpeidiots

Paul Mac

#31 Re:

2012-03-02 16:27:41

#1: -

When are the council going to do something that the people want them to do. They lord about telling us what we can, can't and have to have. It,s about time they started doing as there told. The council should be doing what we want,  Not what they want. It wouldnt supprise me to find there were backhanders flying about. Agane? Who in there right mind would put a supermarket on THE most dangerous place in Wrenthorpe, and why? Money. How many children will have to die or be injured to get it removed once its there? How much do children cost these days?