Justice 4 Deafblind Guidedog Owner Molly Watt - age 17

Quoted post

#217 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disgusted - and an ex pupil too! #170, could this be Molly's mum replyin

2011-12-21 19:58

Replies

Disgusted - and an ex pupil too!

#218 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disgusted - and an ex pupil too! #170, could this be Molly's mum rep

2011-12-22 17:25:42

#217: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Disgusted - and an ex pupil too! #170, could this be Molly's mum replyin 

I'm getting personal? Surely you cannot fail to see the irony of saying that when I've been accused of being someone I most certainly am not. How much more personal can you get than accuse someone of fake identity? I have never even met Molly or her family. I simply asked how I could be Molly's Mum, who I presume is hearing, and also be an ex pupil of MHS? That is an obvious contradiction. Maybe I shoudn't have said "get a grip" but I was annoyed that whoever wrote that could consider it, so I apologise for that. I think it is sad that because someone disagrees, others assume they are pretending to be someone they're not. Yes, not all ex-MH pupils agree with you! Thankfully, we are not all sheep - we have views of our own. Mine is in support of Molly. Unfortunately, this forum has decended into childishness and has lost its focus. It is a fact of life that you are going to have to learn to cope with people disagreeing with you without descending into name calling or accusing people of being someone they're not.