Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect

Quoted post

#13 Re:

2023-01-24 03:57

#12: -  

True. I never once invest unit trust after what happened to my mom. She had to surrender coz can't afford to lose any more money. All her hardwork money more than 50% all gone. Can't even file any report. I gave a try the min I know about this platform, we have family business but y' know not every biz can earn 70% per year after renovation and capital when it comes to new biz.We put some here to generate extra to cover up losses in biz. During pandemic, this platform helped us a lot. So hopefully this platform will recover and the best is to stop taking new investment to join, they don't understand how the platform runs and keep on calling this as scammer. I just treat this as my side business. You need $$ to run a new biz, but not every biz can earn 100% after minus all the expenses, some biz even loss profit. If you're worried you can't get back your money, then please avoid this platform, this platform does not suit you.

Replies

#14 Re: Re:

2023-01-24 04:42:21

#13: - Re:  

When there's fewer or no more new investors the scheme will implode as it's happening now, that's what the inability of processing withdrawals is all about. The end is already here.