Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect

Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect / Announcements / IB Leaders Response to Broker dated 20 January 2023 / Comments

2023-01-20 23:16

Excellent policy change request. I endorse it. Please adopt immediately.
Hope FX recover

2023-01-21 00:52

I'm fine with buy/sell 80cents per coin rathe than 30cents

#3 Re:

2023-01-21 07:01

#1: -  

Totally agree and fully endorsed. With implementation of this new solution it will bring the confidence and faith of the investors into TFX. 

2023-01-21 17:53

Agree, I want my asset back

2023-01-22 03:05

Agree on this. 0.3 now is too low. 

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2023-01-22 07:09

#7 Re:

2023-01-22 09:48

2023-01-23 02:11

they are quick to response, slow to fix the problem. same old problem with my account with the glitch, My USDT is still not refunded and account stay negative. support team nowhere to be found except response to this.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2023-01-23 04:23

2023-01-23 06:07

Look at the garbage that is being traded on this exchange!

And if you follow more closely, you will still see thousands of TFX being sold but nothing being bought. And yet the price still maintains at 0.268-0.270. I've said before about the whole purpose of TEX being built and maintained in-house - it's just so that price can be manipulated with no consequence. 

If you still believe that the TriumphFX wants the best for you as investors, good luck to you. 

2023-01-23 17:15

Indication of SCRAMS:

1. Fixed return (scram)
2. Unregulated or offshore regulated brokers (potential Scram)
3. Lucrative upfront commission (scram)
4. Without Live report / statement access
5. Fixed exchange rate for deposit & withdrawal (scram)
6. Cash payment or local deposit (scram) unless through local payment gateway
7. Lock up period (potential Scram)
8. Hold good licence but fund being transferred to different country or offshore
9. High monthly return with illogical low drawdown
10. Capital guaranteed
11. Fixed payout schedule or cycle

Any companies matched at least 2 of the above indications, it is a potential Scram. If matched 3 of the above indications, then it is definitely a Scram.

Anonymous

2023-01-24 03:25

I wonder if Triumph is a legal bank, would you guys still call them as scammer even though your investment funds started to go down when the banker told you "well, it happens all the time in unit trust, always ups and downs, depends on the market as well."

I can say, I lose plenty when invest unit trust at legal banks compared to Triumph, so far for Triumph, NONE.

I diversified my income to few to invest unit trust, From 6 figures to 5 and now near to 4 now, can't even get back the money. These losses not only happened to me, but friends and family around me as well. So, I believed more than thousand of unit trust investors having the same issue as me. Did we complain much about it? Can we file for police report? Well, due to the title of LEGAL BANK, we have to accept the policy.

So those who prayed Triumph to shut down, they said, by waiting 5 weeks you get 7%, for sure scammer platform. So to them, by putting their money in the bank by waiting 3 years to get return, is not a scammer platform even when your money will be lesser by 40%?

Then I recommend Triumph to get a legal bank license so can openly scam everyone's money then. Put a negative interest just like the other unit trust and said, "we are now having losses."

So much complaints from those who just come for few months to invest takami 🤣 I prefer this platform don't allow those new comer to join. Continue to be a hidden platform for us to be rich 😂honestly, I don't even want to share this platform to others. I want to have none stop $$ secretly. Some have been secretly gain profits for more than 7 years. Envy envy! 

#13 Re:

2023-01-24 03:57

#12: -  

True. I never once invest unit trust after what happened to my mom. She had to surrender coz can't afford to lose any more money. All her hardwork money more than 50% all gone. Can't even file any report. I gave a try the min I know about this platform, we have family business but y' know not every biz can earn 70% per year after renovation and capital when it comes to new biz.We put some here to generate extra to cover up losses in biz. During pandemic, this platform helped us a lot. So hopefully this platform will recover and the best is to stop taking new investment to join, they don't understand how the platform runs and keep on calling this as scammer. I just treat this as my side business. You need $$ to run a new biz, but not every biz can earn 100% after minus all the expenses, some biz even loss profit. If you're worried you can't get back your money, then please avoid this platform, this platform does not suit you.

#14 Re: Re:

2023-01-24 04:42

#13: - Re:  

When there's fewer or no more new investors the scheme will implode as it's happening now, that's what the inability of processing withdrawals is all about. The end is already here. 

#15 Re:

2023-01-25 17:10

#12: -  

but its hard to earn money if there is no new investor.

You need to know how ponzi works 

Ponzi investor

#16 TriumphFX is the best Ponzi Investment

2023-01-26 14:06

TriumphFX is the best Ponzi Investment I've ever joined.

I hope the ponzi boss will continue this ponzi scheme. 

#17 Re: Re:

2023-01-27 07:23

#3: - Re:  

You guys are not aware that there's 1. No Bank limitation on withdrawals 2. Consent to convert 💵💰to a 🪙 required? 3. It's never going to become a stable coin 4. Petition, hahaha if you go to the Bank to withdraw your money do you need to petition? 5. Do you need to petition your Bank to make a top up to your Touch n go ewallet? 5. No company can guarantee a Fixed profit every 5 weeks, have you never seen a company's Profit and Loss account, every month the figures will differ 6. EOB & other Uplines can solve this issue or even bothered to, they've made many times over their deposits by withdrawing before the 1st half of 2022 7. Go make a report to the Authorities and ask them whether fraud has been committed. 8. Running in a hamster wheel will not take you anywhere. 

2023-01-30 12:10

The above recommended action is wise. Bringing back confidence is the only key to long-term sustainability. Having invested with TFXI since 2015 and it has been smooth sailing until this new change of TEX being enforced. The sentiment of the devaluation of TFX has been rather worrying. No doubt most of the investors have been affected as a result of the FUD factors. However, what concrete action TFXI has taken into since the second feedback was presented (above)? No further progress of whatsoever since 20th Jan 23. No news is good news? Investors deserve clarity and prompt response particularly under this condition is crucial. Key leaders whom they took initiatives to secure TFX through Champion Fund earned my highest respect. It shows they are still optimistic and beyond confidence towards TFXI. We hope TFXI could recognize their joining efforts to boost up investors' confidence. Today I personally tried coin settlement. Despite requested to verify "I am not a robot" over more than 10x, however, I did not get any notification if my request being considered. I can assure you that my internet speed has no issue. It is getting tougher to provide positive assurance to our investors whom we referred them to TFXI. In order not to waste time, perhaps TFXI could consider to let investors to submit their exchange request without have to wait/on queue? Once they submitted their requests, let the system to run through and randomly pick the so-called lucky for coin settlement. Current system bears no difference from pending buy. In case investors could not get their coin settlement for day 1, perhaps TFXI could allow and prioritize their request to be on the queue the next day automatically? Similarly, during the interim period, TFXI grants a maximum of $100 to every requester until such time the TFXI values improved. We look forward to receiving prompt and favorable response from TFXI management soon. Thank you. TFXI Investor since 2015
zen

#19 tfx value

2023-02-05 09:56

Seems that the company is not doing enough to boost the value of tfx coin. Promises after promises been made with no positive results. Today the value is @23 cents. Getting ridiculous.