Petition to restore TFX tokens to minimum USDT value with immediate effect

Anonymous

/ #12

2023-01-24 03:25

I wonder if Triumph is a legal bank, would you guys still call them as scammer even though your investment funds started to go down when the banker told you "well, it happens all the time in unit trust, always ups and downs, depends on the market as well."

I can say, I lose plenty when invest unit trust at legal banks compared to Triumph, so far for Triumph, NONE.

I diversified my income to few to invest unit trust, From 6 figures to 5 and now near to 4 now, can't even get back the money. These losses not only happened to me, but friends and family around me as well. So, I believed more than thousand of unit trust investors having the same issue as me. Did we complain much about it? Can we file for police report? Well, due to the title of LEGAL BANK, we have to accept the policy.

So those who prayed Triumph to shut down, they said, by waiting 5 weeks you get 7%, for sure scammer platform. So to them, by putting their money in the bank by waiting 3 years to get return, is not a scammer platform even when your money will be lesser by 40%?

Then I recommend Triumph to get a legal bank license so can openly scam everyone's money then. Put a negative interest just like the other unit trust and said, "we are now having losses."

So much complaints from those who just come for few months to invest takami 🤣 I prefer this platform don't allow those new comer to join. Continue to be a hidden platform for us to be rich 😂honestly, I don't even want to share this platform to others. I want to have none stop $$ secretly. Some have been secretly gain profits for more than 7 years. Envy envy!