Graduation at St Albans Cathedral, Hertfordshire 2016

Quoted post

2015-10-19 15:26

We deserve an award ceremony in a formal famous setting being that we have undergone a DEGREE for the last 3 years!! As it was promised.

Replies

#9 Re:

2015-10-20 00:11:52

#1: -  

You are exactly right. It's so unfair that this should happen. We deserve to graduate somewhere that makes us feel important and where we can celebrate all of our hard work with pride.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that graduating on the university grounds is disheartening. We were promised this beautiful location and it's been taken away from us without the say of those who are directly affected by the decision. Likewise, many people I know had the St Albans Cathedral as that extra little motivation to push through one of the most stressful and challenging years of our lives. Now the majority of us are considering not even going...

Harry Potter

#27 Re:

2015-10-21 16:36:51

#1: -  

Why don't you spend your time studying to get a better degree rather than giving a shit and complaining where your ceremony is...no employer's gonna care where you spend your £50 to hire a Harry Potter gown and pose for selfies...