Justice for Gaynor Fundira

Quoted post

#25 Re:

2014-06-03 20:58

#24: #23 -

your being here signing this petition means there is some truth in Gaynor being wrongly accused. We will pray for their family. We love families, we just dont like homewreckers

Replies

#27 Re: Re:

2014-06-03 21:15:19

#25: - Re:

I did not sign the petition, I only commented on the thread. The petition appeared on my FB page. I honestly wish you all knew the truth and how sad and heart breaking the situation is.  May be some day you will all know the truth and hopefully you will understand how difficult it is for them and their family.

#40 Re: Re: Byron is a dog Mwari havadhakwe karma is a mean bitch

2014-06-03 22:04:34

#110 Re: Re:

2014-06-04 20:12:52

#25: - Re:

Man are like that when they have used you taken all your monies now he wants Gaynor to lose her job My husband left me for another woman and went telling everybody l have a mental problem The other woman asked him that she is suprised to hear that why did he not say it long ago This man wants a new plate so thats why he is saying that to this proffessional woman Gaynor stand up with your relations and talk here otherwise you loose

Mai Tapera

#127 Re: Re: gaynor sorry mwanangu. I went through more or less the same with my ex in Zimbabwe ndikanzi

2014-06-04 21:27:10

Haiwa chidhakwa, haiwa ipfambi when I beat up some home wrecker. I watched your video several times and cried. Don't worry - there is nothing hidden from God's eyes. Byron zviri kunakidza but uchazvimbirwa very soon. What goes around comes around. Amen.