Abolish the CSA

Daniel Hayes's EX WIFE

/ #15 CSA completely ruins lives

2012-01-23 16:55

The CSA is around for bitter twisted people who use it as a way for getting their own back on the person that left the marriage/relationship.

When I left my now ex husband, he took my children away from me by moving and not telling me where they were, he said I had a mental issue and the courts had to look into this issue which took nearly a year. He made up every excuse he could in order for my children not be be around me. EVEN my family and friends had to be CRB checked and interviewed. These were family and friends he knew and spoke to whilst we were married. In that year i was only allowed contact at a contact centre for an hour a week. My ex husband earns £80,000 a year at least. I was on 18,000 he was taking £249 a month off me through the csa.
He didnt need the money, he did all of this out of spite and nastiness because i left him.
The CSA didnt listen to my situation, they didnt care how much he earned or about the fact i had to sell my car and eventually leave my job because i was going further and further into debt as i couldnt cope with bills, rent or petrol or food. with all of my out goings i had £25 a month and that was with selling my car. i had nothing. The CSA needs to be abolished. It is completely unjust and ruins lives.