Getting Emily to America

/ #21 Re: getting Emily to America

2011-12-14 11:36

#13: Guest -  

Where is your heart!!! This is a young girl who has lost her mum and you dare say that there are laws and regulations that must be followed. Her family are not trying to get her into America  illegally all they are trying to do is to reunite a family, a loving caring family, they are not asking for any handouts from the American goverment they are more than able to support Emily. All this young girl needs is the love and care from her Aunt and family and people like you are trying to stop this from happening. Are you such a cold hearted person that you cannot see this or are the blinkers on and you dont want to see the pain that this is causing for all concerned. You really should be more thoughtful of your comments as what you have posted makes you out to be a heartless, cold and uncaring person.

Emily and family do not give up the fight to be happy loving family, ignore this ignorant sad person they really are insignificant in life. I was a friend of Soo's and I have never met such a kind considerate person as she was, always thinking of others even when she was dealing with her own illness. I was honoured to have her in my life and I wish you all the best for the future. xx