Justice 4 Deafblind Guidedog Owner Molly Watt - age 17

Katie

/ #101 Re:

2011-11-27 18:47

#89: Proud ex MHGS -  

Oh dear oh dear what kind of morals, predudice and discrimination do they teach at MHS?

You say you are proud of their actions against Molly & her guide dog, Unis.

I suppose with that Headmaster, it isn't surprising

Molly and her Guide Dog have the legal right to have access to anywhere hospitals, restaurants, dentists & supermarkets in the whole UK apart from at MHS

Her Guide Dog acts as her eyes the same as her hearing aids help with her hearing ~ I presume that if you were a pupil at MHGS that you and your friends either had Hearing aids or some other help with hearing ~ so if I came along and told you all to remove the help, how would you feel and cope?

When the Head was showing a new prospective family around the school, he went to look for Molly and her Guide Dog to show them off to the new family and said how proud he was of this new addition to MHS he failed to mention to them that he acted illegally by discriminating against Molly & her Guide Dog

"allergy boy", in my opinion is not being truthful and until medical evidence is produced and a full explanation on how the school can allow teachers' dogs in and around the school to be walked and petted by him, my opinion and all those that have heard about this will not be changed.

MHS is completely wrong and illegal in their actions against Molly & her Guide Dog, Unis