Derriford Hospital Car Parking

Demotivated, Disillusioned and Disgusted

/ #147 PARKING!!

2014-03-10 10:07

Basically again its a money making scheme to hit the people the Trust "value highly". An increase as per inflation would be acceptable providing wages went up accordingly! which isnt going to happen. I also feel people parking conveniently onsite should pay slightly more than those off site.
Charges based on banding is also ridiculous as costs to get to work are the same for everyone. People are paid for the responsibility they undertake daily,. This has nothing to do with parking.Generally in my area the higher grade you are the more extra unpaid time you give. If someone wants to pay me for this I would gladly pay more for parking!!
Trust Board needs to listen to staff as they alledgedly say they do. Morale in Derriford is again low in my experience and judging by the Plymouth Way session I attended. There is good work being done here do not undermine even more and damage this.

Also patients having to pay more is absolutely disgraceful. Lets hope the people making these decisions never get ill or fall on hard times!!!