Seeing red in Crewe

/ #109 Georaphical spread...my arse!

2011-06-05 04:50

Population of Merseyside.............1,351,000 = 2 Female Centres of Excellance
Population of Gtr Manchester.........2,605,000 = 1 Female Centres of Excellence
Population of Cheshire.................673,000 = 0 Female Centres of Excellance
Population of Hertfordshire..........1,087,211 = 0 Female Centres of Excellence
(i thought Arsenal were a London club!)
So what was Kay Cossington saying about geographical spread? You dont need to look too hard to spot the anomalies.
Im sure the people at Liverpool must be feeling very relieved if not a little surprised. Mind you now my daughter has no club to play for at least she wont have to go their next season and beat them again on their shockingly poor pitches (their pitches are like waste grounds, the worst playing surfaces in all of the North West region)
So i ask again of the FA, WHAT IS YOUR HIDDEN AGENDA ? ....if you look at the anomalies of Merseyside having 2 centres, Manchester having only 1 despite having twice the population (and despite Man City putting in a very strong bid for a Licence) then that dismisses the FA's 'even'population spread criteria.
Then there are the criteria for favouring centres with excellent facilities. Crewe train on 3G surfaces and play on pitches that are second to none (unlike Liverpool).So what are we to conclude of the FA's methodology with regard to who survives and who doesn't?
Well its not rocket science, they have a hidden agenda and are not willing to reveal it.
Thanks very much all you arrogant fools at the FA i doubt that you have the slightest notion of the harm you are causing.