Action against Whitburn Health Clinic

/ #27

2013-11-20 10:06

I am disgusted at this page as a health professional no one see's or knows the pressures doctors are under there is a certain standard of care that should be expected and off course we should not be accepting of certain things especially when it comes to our health children and families. Whitburn is an area of depravation as stated by the Scottish Executive so you can imagine on a daily basis what social classes and issues they deal with and the violence and aggression they are subjected too. Mistakes are not acceptable though they are under strict governence and guidance and budgets. They work with the tools they are given and we are lucky to have primary care. I suggest you change surgery if its so bad or go private. Before anyone goes on about this happened that happened I do have been at the receiving end if stuff at GP's and hospitals though rather than do this I choose to understand and empathsize and work with the doctors. Anytime I go in its drug addicts people who have not worked a day in their life's, people wanting sick lines and antibiotics when that have a sniffle. This page disgusts me.