Petition to Shut Down Provo Canyon School

PCSisTORTURE

/ #11 PCS made my teen years hell.

2013-05-18 03:21

I was in Provo Canyon School (boys facility) for one year around 1995-96. Shortly after patients and staff learned that I was gay, the sexual abuse began. While most of the other kids had either no qualms or only teased me, several staff members began targeting me for sexual abuse. While I was never forcibly or violently raped (by staff), several of them began to try to isolate me and talk with me about my sexuality and coerced me one way or another to have sex with them. Eventually I had sex with three male staff members and had "sexual contact" with two others before they kicked my out when the director decided I was a liability and irresistible to the pedos there. That place was a horrible, terrifying cash cow staffed my pedophiles and perverts who target vulnerable young teen boys; and a psychiatrist, Dr. Dilbert Pearson, who overmedicated as many patients as possible with disastrous results. At the time I was there, and I'm not saying these were the pervs, but staff like Dave Passey, Jason, James, Kurt, Seth, therapist Steve Biddulf were there. Spent most of my time in investment or unit #4. If anyone else was there when I was and would like to contact for any reason, email me at sepuede82@gmail.com.