LDC To Repair the Damage At Splash Point

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition LDC To Repair the Damage At Splash Point.

2014-04-05 05:21

Good idea. As far as I know, though, there is no Standing Order at LDC for it to go to Council if it reaches a certain number of signatures. However, Sam Adeniji would be an ideal person to present it as it's in his Ward if he's willing to do so

2014-04-05 06:03

Please fix our Splash Point.

2014-04-05 06:30

Splash Point is a focal point for viewing seabirds and simply gazing over the water towards France. It MUST be restored !

2014-04-07 09:38

As well as being an amenity for visitors the wall behind the beach there is an important part of the sea defences. Failure to repair it will eventually lead to erosion of the cliff and is not an option

2014-04-07 11:47

Since the bad weather no repairs have been attempted.

2014-04-09 20:56

Get a move on! The kittiwakes will be arriving soon!,

2014-05-07 16:53

It is such a shame to let such a beautiful place go to rack and ruin. It's not as tho its never used, everyone likes to walk down to Splash point and turn round and walk back. It's the place to go to show off to visitors to let them see how beautiful it is. It is a shame that the people who are in charge can't see this and get off there butts and just get it sorted. I am sure everyone in Seaford would give a £1 coin to go towards repairs that would help immensely. I hope it gets sorted soon
Seaserpent

#8 Re: Splash Point

2014-05-08 09:14

#7: - I used to go along to Splash Point, once, sometimes 2  or 3 times a week taking photos of any changes to the beach or cliffs. This was from the same point by the railings. Since the storm and the erection of the gates I no longer take photos (yes I can from a distance, but no longer from that one position).

2014-05-08 09:37

Please repair this great place for locals and tourists alike! We miss it!