CashiefToComeBack

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CashiefToComeBack.

2014-03-27 23:12

Cashtastic aka cashief's music has helped me through a lot of situations

Cashief is my inspiring idol who I've been supporting since 2010. Cashief should stay here, so he has more opportunity on what he was born to do. #Teamtastic

They're trying to get rid of us..

2014-03-27 23:13

Been in the uk since he was 6, and decide to bring it up now. How can you justify this?

2014-03-27 23:13

cashief nichole should be allowed to stay in england because he came here at the age of 6. wheres his human rights? his a inspiration to the teenage generation.

2014-03-27 23:14

Arrrrrgh, it just angers me so much. Save Cashtastic and stop being idiots.

2014-03-27 23:14

Shouldn't they have something better to do???

2014-03-27 23:25

Save my nigga cash init hold your head high

2014-03-27 23:49

Cashief AKA Cashtastic is a young man who has navigated the tricky landscape of South London, to make something of his life and give back in a positive way for to his community and the world at large through his music.

He arrived in the UK at 6 years old, a minor and has grown up in England, spending the best part 13 years at least in the UK. He has budding music career and being an example to many young people that you don't have to get involved with crime to be a success, thereby a productive member of British society.

Whatever reason that his stay or citizenship was not solidified would've largely been out of his control, as he has spent most of those years as minor, and therefore did not have the capacity to enforce this. We believe that it would be unfair to punish him for that.

We along with most people believe that the focus of the UKBA and other associated institutions should be on removing people who are threat to public safety, rather than removing individuals like Cashief who are contributing positively.

We hope that common sense will prevail, and that sending something back to a country they haven't been in over 12/13years when there life, friends, job etc.. seems ridiculous.

2014-03-28 00:04

A true talent young man and a credit to society, free him

2014-03-28 00:11

Good character coming from a negative area making positive music trying to warn kids away from a bad life of gangs amd guns
#cashief musy stay im the uk

#37 Re:

2014-03-28 00:13

2014-03-28 00:25

I strongly feel that cashtastic is a Huge inspiration to many young people&is far from a bad character,we have all hoped for the day that someone will come along and help youths get off the streets&that is exactly what cash is done,so why is he being punished for doing what society has hoped for someone to do?

2014-03-28 00:25

I strongly feel that cashtastic is a Huge inspiration to many young people&is far from a bad character,we have all hoped for the day that someone will come along and help youths get off the streets&that is exactly what cash is done,so why is he being punished for doing what society has hoped for someone to do?

2014-03-28 00:33

CASH MUST STAY !

2014-03-28 00:45

God willing this will help, its the least I could do. love

2014-03-28 00:50

Cash aint going nowhere! He got so far he aint leaving us for shit idc

2014-03-28 01:14

Liberties what there doing! Hope he don't get deported! So humbled and sick rapper too! Don't let his talent go to waste!
bushking10!

2014-03-28 01:16

Cash has to stay! Can't deport man off like that! Wtfffff

2014-03-28 01:26

He's basically built his life and career in the UK since the age of 6! There is no reason to remove him from this place that has become his home!

2014-03-28 05:24

He doesn't even have a criminal record & This how the Authorities treat people with futures in this country then there's no hope for us all your reaLly born to lose in this country

2014-03-28 07:38

I support this petition and hope that Cashtastic is given the opprortunity to continue with his life and great career in the UK, an incredibly talented and young male who is an inspiration and a role model to the youth of our country should not be removed. We need to retain the positive influences we have as the youth nowadays need direction and a sense of how successful they can really be if they work hard towards goals and dreams. Where is the human rights, give him the chance to be an idol of the uk and respresent our ethnic communities, a chance to live his dream, a chance to grow! We spend too much time looking at an individual as a replica of where they were born and come from and not where they are heading to in the future. As a child who has live in the uk since he was six deserves the right to remain in the UK indefinately, life in his birth country of jamaica is not a life he knows and has not grown up in. We only live once don't destroy another life. Peace and justice for Cashtastic!!
Rebel

#48 Justice For cashtastic

2014-03-28 07:48

I support this petition and hope that Cashtastic is given the opprortunity to continue with his life and great career in the UK, an incredibly talented and young male who is an inspiration and a role model to the youth of our country should not be removed. We need to retain the positive influences we have as the youth nowadays need direction and a sense of how successful they can really be if they work hard towards goals and dreams. Where is the human rights, give him the chance to be an idol of the uk and respresent our ethnic communities, a chance to live his dream, a chance to grow! We spend too much time looking at an individual as a replica of where they were born and come from and not where they are heading to in the future. As a child who has live in the uk since he was six deserves the right to remain in the UK indefinately, life in his birth country of jamaica is not a life he knows and has not grown up in. We only live once don't destroy another life. Peace and justice for Cashtastic!!

2014-03-28 08:29

Cash can't go anywhere!!

2014-03-28 10:12

He ain't doing no harm possibly doing better for the young generation of now find something better to do rather than taking away a young mans dream that only wants to succeed and better himself.